What phobia do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by WakkyTabbaky, Mar 19, 2009.

1. whats crackin GC?
    im scared to touch fish. I can touch like small minoes and stuff but i cant even touch a fish thats probally 3 inches long. I have no idea why, its so embaressing, i am terrified to touch them. if i go fishing, i cant take it off the hook, i just have someone do it for me. Anyone know how i could mybe overcome this, WITHOUT touching a fish? there probally isent a way, but idk. I can touch anything else like frogs, turtles and snakes but not fish!

What phobias do you guys have?

2. im afraid of saw blades i mean they can cut through wood like butter and you want me to put my hand near it?? umm sorry no lol

3. claustrophobic

4. I'm afraid of those porcelain/ceramic dolls.

No doll should look that realistic.

5. spiders...I cant stand spiders...even pictures of them give me chills..UGHH...

6. Spiders and birds in cages, their so stressed out that i get uncomfortable around them.

I'm also a little afraid of people in masks, you know.. that someone is hiding under there but you don't know who it is and they don't show emotions.

7. #7 XVIPimp, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    I don't like being anywhere near horses or cattle.

I don't have a phobia of the ocean... I've been offshore many times, but I always feel very uneasy out there.

EDIT - Y'all people saying spiders would hate my place. We have a lot of spiders in our house

8. spiders, and idk if theres a name for it. but i have a phobia of smelling bad. no joke lol

9. i used to be aracnaphobic - like... REALLY afraid of spiders. Id say the phobia is gone now but i still HATE spiders. Sometimes i can get claustrophobic, and a lot of times it seems like im agoraphobic, but i think thats just my introspective personality, its not like im afraid to leave my house, i just dont neccessarily prefer to lol.
    I'm also running-out-of-weed-aphobic - i hate when im low/out

10. I used to have phobias of speaking in front of class, but cannabis solved that.

I had a slight fear of heights, bungee jumping definitely helped with that.

11. seems to be a common one...

[​IMG]

ewwwww

12. #14 jimboob, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    honestly im not terrified to a point where i have to run away, but alotta animals with teeth freak me out. like idk i can never pick up a dog or kitty cause it just squirms around, so i just put it down so it doesnt bite me. even little black ants, when i was a wee tyke i used to let em crawl all over me, till i saw one bite my finger while looking threw a magnifying glass. it was fuckin terrifying! its pincers slammin down on ma flesh. i screamed n slapped my hand against the grass, no cause of pain, just the fact he was biting me...lol

oh, and jellyfish.

fuck jellyfish

13. Hahaha that's my new signature right there :D

14. i dont like spiders at all.

15. Ripping lettuce makes me think of the sound of tearing flesh(don't ask)
    I hate spiders with a passion, bees are fucking spiders with wings, and I hate them for that. But nothing causes me to freeze up. Nothing ever. I turn into a machine when I need to, and nothing can freak me out. 15 years of Cluster Migraines (the suicide headache) 15 years of that shit, and pain and bugs and hell on earth mean nothing. If it wasn't for trouble or pain I'd start to doubt I was alive.

What really scares me? Me.

16. LOL, I don't have enough money to worry about Jews. I resent that dirty bastards part. I was born a dirty old bastard, and I'll die one.

17. idk what it's called but i'm scared of octopus and squid, they freak me out