Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what percentage of people looking at your thread are baked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuzzyl0g1c, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Have you ever thought about it man? I haven't posted in a while, but this awe struck high has provoked it. As I'm looking at all these threads, how many people are giving replies like totally baked? 80% 90%? Just a thought, I'm way too fucking lazy to set up a poll. lol. peace! :smoke:

2. I, for one, am definitely baked.

I don't know about the rest of you... :p

3. high right here!

4. yup baked over here

5. and its not bad just not good

6. You caught me.

7. I'm probably baked 90% of the time I'm on GC, lol... I just finished smoking a :smoking: J

8. I'm sober as can be right now... which is weird for me at this time of night- usually when posting here I'm blazzzed :smoke: But, I'm currently trying to take a break because my tolerance has gone through the roof over the past couple of weeks. Shwag wouldn't even affect me, and the dankity nugs I bought did the trick, but I still had to smoke too much to get high.:( But, I have my piece and and a sack just sitting in front of me... waiting.. This is harrrrd!

To smoke, or not to smoke...:confused:

9. Its awesome isn't it....I love the posts where someone pulls out a...

"oh yea, me too...I love it when that happens, it totally sucks" or some other comment that totally gives away them being stoned. Its what brings the city together.

10. t-break my man. 3 weeks left

11. So I'm on the level now.
    But usually I'm actually on here straight cause if I was smoking I usually go out.

12. Yo, somebody who's not lazy do a poll! Me, personally, I'm wasted and fixin' to smoke another jay right now. :smoking:

13. I'm not high but I'm going for a walk in about 2 minutes ...

14. yahh mayyuunn i stone too like dat 3rd stone from the sun, ya feel. well like I love golden 90s hip hop but I gotta gown say WALK IT OUt and den put dat poll up yar

15. lol whaaaaaaaat?:smoking:

16. damn i'm sober right now :devious: but not in a few hours when i :smoking: hahaah

17. I always wonder this while posting on forums. Most of the time I'll notice someone will post a question or a thread that is directly on the front page. Or a post full of typos. Endless posting. :smoking:

I'd say a good amount of people browsing this forum are baked. Probably everyone. I know i am.

18. u go ahead and stick a fork in me cause im done up from the front up, or in other words :smoking: BAKED