What Percent of the time are you SOBER on GC??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I'm sober 100% whenever I post on this forum because when I'm High I would rather be chillin and listening to music than absorbed into the computer screen.

2. i chose 60% cause when i high im out and about, but when i come home im still high and go on, other times i get high and chill on the pc...all depends on what the fuck im doin

3. I think the past two days have been the only time. Im trying not to smoke till this weekend

4. Tolerance break ?

Usually, when I'm on GC, it's between midnight and 5AM. Helps pass time when I can't sleep (insomniac) and there isn't shit on TV. I try to stay stoned during that time...

Sometimes I'll login when I get home from work, and I'm sober then. I'll browse a few threads, while I'm breaking up weed to smoke. Other than that, I'm usually always high...

I voted 90%

5. I'm so glad that we can co-exist peacefully XVIPimp! And even stay on topic. I'm sorry if you took my last thread as insensitive but I'm not going to delete my thread just because you don't like it and then you negative rep me because I won't. But the past is the past. No hard feelings. *Offers handshake* :)

6. Yeah, small t-break. Pickin up some fine purp and shroomies this weekend. Hopin for the best ya know?

7. Word... I really should take a break before 4/20

I bought a half of some fire Afghan Kush Monday. It's so dank, I'm holding at least a 8th back for 4/20.

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, wish some of my friends around here would shroom with me! Have fun & stay safe

8. The only time I high on GC is when I smoke alone, which is rare.

9. When im high i have very bad reading comprehension, so i don't even bother with a computer.

10. probably about 10-20%. I'm high whenever I'm at home, so I'm pretty much always high when I'm at the computer.

11. im always sober on here... probation, except today maybe, if this nutmeg shit works...

12. I usually hit up the city at the end of the day when i'm settling down for bed, right after a nice bed time bowl. :) So I guess i'm usually high when i'm here...:wave:

13. Usually, i'm out with friends or doing some other shit when im high, so i cant be bothered to come here and post, but i have been high a couple times.... so i picked 90%

14. i think i'm going to make a poll, that asks if anyone thinks if MarijuanaBudha makes too many dumb polls or not.

15. I usually don't do anything when I'm at home on the computer or just around the house unless people are over.
    I'll take a hydrocodone to go to sleep every once in a while and I might sit on the computer while I wait to get sleepy.
    So..around 90%

16. eh, I said half the amount of time, but it's probably more.

17. And I would agree wholeheartedly

18. I must say, I'm rather impressed with the number of people who voted "100%." Good to see that we're finally running out of those goddamn underage uses running around hollering about how they are high all day long every day of their lives because they think that will make us believe they are cool or something, when in reality we only pity them.

19. Haa I put 0 cuz, well I stay high.