What papers or wraps do you guys use and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Uniqueusername61, Aug 6, 2020.

1. He can keep it if he wants to jack my shit lol kinda wanted a new one anyway

2. I need a new one myself. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. As trivial as it is that is really really weird to use someone else avatar without at least some kind of acknowledgement. I'm new to forums but seems way outside the laws of etiquette.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I mean I just find it weird he copied my exact pic because I screen shotted it from a YouTube vid so it's not even like he just got the same pic off Google

5. kinda weird

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nope if you pay close attention one of the middle teeth is orange. Just zoooom in
    I didn’t copy it...

7. Whatever dude, in the top right corner there's also a blue line in the exact same spot mine was. Ik that's there because I screenshotted the pic from a scene where skeletor was on a tv monitor and that was the edge of the tv. Pretty sure you just made a tooth orange.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had to do a double take lol, I dont usually read names, I see Skeletor, I know its you! doesn't look right lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. He copied my new one. :lmafoe:

Not sure if you think it bothers me but all it's really done is make me find you weird and give me a pretty good laugh just now. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I use these guys. Easy to fill, just use a little spoon. Better than rolling, for me. Gets me quite high as well!
    IMG_20201009_170153.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. I use raw papers and fronto...I sometimes boil the fronto to make for a healthier smoke

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm old school. Zig zag roll your own for the last 48 years.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ocb black i go for the least chemically papers or if im in the mood a backwoods blunt wrap

14. Raw for joints and backwoods for blunts

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amazon just had a sale in Raw papers and rollers. Ordered 600 paper and 2 rollers for 6 bucks

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I can't get raws to stay lit. Hate that shit. Relighting 7 times. Lol.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

17. For me it's either Element rice papers or berry/honey Backwoods. Other than that just glass. [​IMG]

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

19. I have used club papers mostly for close to 50 years but they have got harder to come by so recently I've used the hemp papers and I tried som Bob Marley ones both are petty good but I've ordered some new club ones but they look different then what I recall but there motto was guaranteed to leave no ash. So basically what you smoke was what you smoked. Hopefully these new one will be as good as the originals. Back in the early 70s they was talking about closing all the heads hops down so I went on a quest and bought out all the club papers from every heads-up I could find needless to say I didn't have to buy papers for a very long time.