What papers or wraps do you guys use and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Uniqueusername61, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Just as a fun thread i was wondering what papers or wraps you use. I don’t roll papers only hemp wraps so i use these.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Supreme-Blend-Cigarillos-Green-Haze.jpg
    I tried hemp wraps a few times and those cones, didn't care for em too much but they burn better. Here is what I use, supreme 5 pack of cigarillos and regular ole swishers. I smoke the blunts with company but roll and break down the blunt to smoke in a grav bong, the tobacco makes it hit harder.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gizeh greens are my favorite now. Nice thin, smooth with good glue.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool! I’m gonna have to try those out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I use any paper, i have no preference.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RAW Organic Hemp papers, always. I get a box of 50 packs for like £20. They're the best imo, I can really notice the taste of other papers now when I have to use them.

• Like Like x 4
  7. #7 BrewsnWeed666, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2020
    Fuck off u scammer dickhead.. next time use pictures that are more convincing...not ones you've clearly got from google.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've never seen those before, they look interesting. It says self rolling on the bottom of the pack, how does that work?

• Like Like x 1
  9. So when you take them out of the pack They are in like a cone shape already and they stay like that unless you flatten them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Way back when i started smoking it was White Zig Zags (1.5" papers). I like the extended version as it makes rolling easier for me. Since Raw brand was invented I make them my
    # 1 paper (1.5'' paper of course)
    If your new to rolling i would suggest Raw.
    They have patent on their papers. I have personal experience and you really get a more even burn. If you find your joints canoe-ing, Raw will help eliminate this.
    1 Raw
    2 ZigZag

11. Zigzags when they burn taste like cigarettes. Or is it just me?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. OCB hemp or raw hemp king size
    Or High hemp wraps

13. Never had nicotine. So I wouldnt know but i dont ever recall hearing anyone in my circle say that
    Had a blunt once. had a killer headache next day. never again

14. Smoked weed for 42 years and still can't roll for shit. Raw hemp cones are ok, Element rice cones are ok. Just bought Skunk brand hemp cones, haven't tried them. Unbelievably thick, like construction paper, gonna be interesting.

15. I smoke joints got a rolling machine. I like raw papers with tips nuthin but class for me.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think raws or other thin hemp papers make the most sense. Least harsh, smoking less paper, taste more of your herb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. No sir.no raw.i don’t like raws

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Lol ok so you disagree my post? People don't really use it for such minor opinion disagreements here. Also why did you copy my profile pic wtf lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. That confused me for a split second until I read the name. I thought you were saying something different from what you said before.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Backwoods, garcia y vega, dutch masters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1