Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What papers do you use and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingLy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Has anyone tried Wiz Khalifa rolling papers? They're like $10 each, which I know is extortionate and people only buy them cos his name is on them, but does anybody know what they're actually like? I'm considering buying some to try out.

2. Picked up some RAW kingsize slims here in Ipswich, plus the little book of roach papers.

They have the best packaging design. What can I say, marketing works on me...

3. [​IMG]

4. #44 Snowman00, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

one of each please.

Attached Files:

• 100.jpg
      100.jpg
      File size:
      62.7 KB
      Views:
  5. #45 Mira, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

About to burn this as we speak

Attached Files:

6. My personal preference is Raws but other than that I don't mind so much as long as the papers are thin I hate a thick paper that stops you tasting the bud

7. [quote name='"KingLy"']

Never heard of them, are they done producing them or they still around?[/quote]

Considering i bought a pack yesterday, i think theyre still making em

8. [quote name='"Speedymotor"']

Considering i bought a pack yesterday, i think theyre still making em[/quote]

Ill put a pick up when im home

9. [quote name='"JamesRZ"']Has anyone tried Wiz Khalifa rolling papers? They're like $10 each, which I know is extortionate and people only buy them cos his name is on them, but does anybody know what they're actually like? I'm considering buying some to try out.[/quote]

I've heard it's just zig zags with his name on it so not worth it

10. Randys wire papers. just rolled one up full of herijuana and about to relax outside. convienient 4:20 smokes are always the best. and as a glass addict i do enjoy the occasional j.

11. Hempire 1 1/4

12. Ive tried the rizlas slim king size, theyre alright. The thing I think is best about papers is being able to see your bud, gives you the hint that you will be able to taste it.