Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What papers do you use and why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingLy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Raws all day yeeeeeeeee

2. RAWs all day errday

3. Juicy jays, RAWS, or Bob Marley's :smoke::smoke:

4. RAW. Pure hemp. Works 100 percent of the time, all the time.

5. #25 reggaemylitis, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    god i cant believe raw has customers, i hate those papers, taste like poo. im sure ur gonna tell me some hippy shit about how unbleached papers are so much better, but meh

french lights, J.O.B. 1 and 1/4, ill settle for the red or gold 1.25 if apu is out of em

they are super thin, slow burning, its what my dad uses, so im living the fam legend erryday

i do love bambus too, and zigzags are aight

6. #26 b lewis, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Toke tokens. $.99 for 50 at my gas station.

EDIT: Hundredth post.

7. [quote name='"Snowman00"']What are Bambu's?
    What is Marijuana?
    Who is God?
    Why are we here?[/quote]

Idk either
    Awesome plant
    Doesn't exist

8. Also I like zig zag ultra thin too

9. I go with RAWs. My friends get juicy J's though.

10. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']god i cant believe raw has customers, i hate those papers, taste like poo. im sure ur gonna tell me some hippy shit about how unbleached papers are so much better, but meh[/quote]

But unbleached papers are so much better!

Attached Files:

11. These, oh yeaah;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA_7msTKzoo]OCB "Black thinking" - Scratch me - YouTube[/ame]

12. I have been smoking for 2 years. I smoke with friends all the time. I have had 1 joint in my life, everyone smokes blunts around here or has a bowl.

13. I always use Blueberry Zig Zags when i'm rolling.

14. Been the number one use of my loose coins since I was 15:

[​IMG]

Theyre sold everywhere, easy to operate, burn well. Sometimes I fill them with Cannabis, and well when that happens lets just say people get stoned eheheh.

catchyacunts

15. those were the first papers I bough when I turned 18 and could go in a smoke shop lol

I went to get some of the juicy j strawberries and they said that they weren't allowed to sell flavored papers anymore WTf??@?@?@

anyways I like JOB papers, the gold packaging adds a debonaire side to my cannabis smoking. I mess with the lights in the silver packaging.... I'm an expert joint roller so I can get any size, but I think my beast joints come out of the 1.5's

16. Blue zigzags (or green rizlas, but not often) for regular size, or juicy jay's.

17. I bought 3x300 packs of Raw unbleached, regular sized hemp papers. They're wicked for normal little sized joints, they don't taste like anything. When I roll big I use Pure Hemps usually.

18. Raw Organics or Platinum jamaican rum blunt wraps. If I run out of either I have Rizla king blues to tie me over til I get more, there's just something about them I don't like though... Raw's just feel nicer to roll, handle, smoke with for me. I think it's just cos plain Rizlas remind me too much of cigarettes.

19. I already gave a real answer

20. Order some there pretty cool