What other forums do you visit besides GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntCruisin, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Man, I'll just be honest, I fuckin' love this site. Each board is interesting and there are so many funny and genuinely entertaining posters on here it's always nice to come and post. But grasscity is not the only forum I post on. Really, the only other one I post on occasionally is futureproducers. What about you guys? :cool:

2. GC only for me. I play a lot of HaxBall, though.

3. Two that a Pot forum would bash me for.

4. Gc all day erryyy dayyyy!:0

5. #6 veeval, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    Literotica. Gc was my first forum. Also, I know it's not a forum, but I have a lot of fun talking on yahoo pool.

Edit: wait no, emily strange was my first forum. Ohh good times in Jr. High.

6. Only Grasscity now, but feel the need to expand my legacy. :cool:

Was part of Gamebattles for a little.

Any sites to give a try?

7. Double Post

8. My heart lies with the community of Blades :)

9. Ebaumsworld, that's about it though.

10. -Bombing science
    -Macserialjunkie
    -420chan
    And that bout it...

11. boards.ie

and that's about it

the only reason I go on boards.ie is because its everything irish. Subforums for irish college/universities, so you know whats happening on campus ect. Subforum for gaelic speakers like meself.
    After hours subforum would be comparable to the general section here.. except everyone is irish so we're talking about things happening/relevant to Ireland/our society.

Got kicked off once for STANDING UP FOR MYSELF in a "marijuana should be dealt with by the gardai (police) more seriously" thread.
    Mods lifted the ban though.
    It was grand like.

12. broncosforums

13. I used to frequent one of the transvestite forum.

They have a forum called 'Jack off material'. Makes SLR forum look like kindergarden.

14. -realgm
    -gamespot
    -GC

That's all folks.

15. Never been to a forum but this.

16. Im apart of the just say no club

17. Grasscity and Onemanga, yes... I'm a fan of manga

18. only mangafox occasionaly since i like to read almost any and everything including manga.

19. I do have a FB. And my old Myspace is floating around...