what other forums do you guys go on?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBrah, Dec 29, 2011.

1. for me its the misc and boxden

2. i go to north american subaru impreza owners club, super long fancy name but sheesh... ive never seen so many grammar nazis in a forum.

other then that its pretty useful since i drive a wrx i can ask questions and get info.

i used to get on bodybuilding.com but there are too many bros on there.

3. I am not a member on any other forum, but i lurk a couple gun ones when im looking for something specific :smoke: ^ car forums are sweet to check out too :smoking:

4. GC is the only forum for me :D

5. survivalist boards! I def. enjoy the outdoorsy things :) learn a bunch from those guys

6. Aquaria Central, Aquatic Plant Central, The Planted Tank, SFBAAPS

7. Bodybuilding thing cause it can get pretty damn funny and some random ones like howard stern I'm not a member of any other forums though just this and some random modding site for games but I only have a account so I can download a bunch of random stuff not talk.

8. i used to go there:hello:

9. Tech forums! I just joined a couple days ago but they seem like a kind community and they are pretty helpful with pc issues.

10. None. Just GC yo.

11. Green Passion

12. I've used Gamefaqs, imdb, gamespot, 420chan in the past. Rate your music has my most posts at ~1,800.

13. mainly only grasscity

14. GC is the only one for me.

15. rollitup, tokecity and fuckcombustion for weed related.

16. Pretty much just GC, otherwise 4chan sometimes and 420chan. Also like JSP forums and Cheapassgamer.

17. vwvortex.com
    xlforum.net
    hdforums.com

18. fair trade tobacco...gc....thats it