What Other Drugs Do You Do?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedboss, Apr 21, 2003.

?

Besides Weed, what other drug do you do alot?

1. Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Crack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Acid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Speed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Heroin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. XTC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Magic Mushrooms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Ketamine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Peyote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. K well obviously i know all you lot do weed but what other drugs do u do?
    Me personally i like doing pills, not as much as b4 tho cause it's made me lose abit of weight so i just do it when goin raving and thats it.

2. I voted meth, because it's the only other drug I've done more than once.. and it needs to stop. My 4/20 is ruined because of meth dammit.

3. i like pills like xanax, valium, vicoden, hydrocodone...

and i will do coke every once in awhile but thats about it

4. weedboss.... u shoula made that "allow users to select multiple options"

5. yea, that would have been a good idea lol...

I wanna try X for clubbing but since people have died trying it their first time I stay away from it :( What else is good to make you hyper?

Only other thing besides marijuana that I've tried would be rock (crack cocain). That's just because people asked me for it so I got it and thought what the hell I'll try it since I'm selling it anyways. Oh btw, only reason im saying this is b/c i've stopped sellin rocks so I'm safe :)

well this is my first day at the forums so guess I'll look around! Happy easter and 420 day!

6. besides the ocassional e-pill, alcohol and tobacco.

7. some shrooms and yes im guilty of being a pill popper

8. k.... love it....... e- pills are good for occasions and coke is good once and a while too....... though theres nothin like a nice rail of k when your in the mood...

9. i will take some chemical drugs (K...), but generally i've been turned onto the whole sphere of natural drugs, mostly craaazy mexican mushrooms ;), but LSA, salvia etc are all cool too, and i'd be very interested in things like opium, various DMT-based toad-venoms and MDMA-serotonin oozing tree-bark somewhere exotic too...

i sort of base this philosophy on the 'correctness' of naturals - they've been developed, just like the human body has, over thousands of years by the overlying atmospheric government of mother nature, and therefore just *have* to be better for us (right? ;))_

peace ;)
    henrx

10. Salvia divinorum:D

11. cocaine.... not much tho
    I take some hella xanax too

12. so some MDMA is naturally produced? i thought it was a man made chemical

13. Firstly my vote is NONE!
    STRICTLY BUD

And im shocked at how manys others do other drugs
    Makes you wonder if it really is a gateway drug for others?

14. i second that

15. sugar, occasional caffene, and tv. other than those, i don't do other drugs alot, i have done shrooms twice. but i primarily stick to ganja

16. yea i LOVE xanax

my dude hasnt been around for a couple months now :(

i was paying like 2$ for 2MG bars

17. No foods with preservatives (at least not regularly), no asprins, otc medicines, no processed foods, no pharms, chems, only the life-enhancing properties of tha herb. I do take research grade P73 oregano oil extract semi-daily, (almost) no fast foods. I want to try shrooms and salvia, but i don't trust the chemicals in any of the non-natural crap. almost no dairy (except for a bit of cheese in my breakfast burrito), no bottled drinks.

On work days i do drink coffee tho, but that's only weekend mornings

I figure i'm a happy, healthy, stress-free unit right now and i did it by livin' well with the herb so that's just how it iz.

PEace

18. Other than weed I have snorted coke, pills such adderol (sp?), valium, percocet, xanax, bars, shrooms, DXM, and Codeine. The DXM experience was the worse for me. Shrooms are awesome, but weed is my drug of choice.

19. Besides weed, I would have to say shrooms, shrooms and more shrooms, haven't found any in a while though. I also enjoy tootin up an 8ball of coke now and then, but haven't had any in 3 years.