what nuts quick response please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dwallace, Aug 13, 2010.

1. hey looking to get some nutrients but not sure on what i should get. been looking at the fox farms one mainly but not sure on if i should get the open sesemi and the cha ching. i most likely will get the trio pak tiger bloom, big bloom and grow big. and will be using molasses. not sure on brand yet getting it tommorrow.

i have 6 plants that in vegging only 2 weeks from seed max, and 1 female who has been in flowering now for 1.5 weeks has already shown itsself.

for pics check sig.

question is what nuts should i get??

2. I`m looking at switching to the Fox Farms brand because the price of the ones I`m currently using are starting to really add up and the FF is cheaper and requires purchasing less bottles. I`m also curious about FF nutes.

3. i am a big fan of canna. might wanna give it a try. takes the thinking out:smoking:

4. Honestly, I would go with the FF trio. It's what I use and it seems to work great + it's pretty inexspensive if you get it on amazon.

5. I use FF Tiger, FF Big Bloom, and FF Grow Big as well as Snow Storm Ultra 2. In a few days I'll be getting rid of SSU2 and using the others from FF's lineup; Open Seasame, Beastie Blooms, and ChaChing.

6. thanks guys i went ahead and got fox farms trio plus grandmas unsulpherd molasses. will update my grow journal see sig, and see how they respond to it. let me no how the
    Open Seasame, Beastie Blooms, and ChaChing work i was looking at thos when i was at the store

7. just a quick thought...the snow storm ultra that is mentioned in this post is not really a stand alone nute...its only a supplement used to add trics to your buds....and from my personal experiences it does just that...i use it in conjunction with the all six parts of the fox farm feeding system...and see no issues in doing so...The combination of the snow storm and the three solubles...opensaysme , beasty blooms, and chaching...as well as another humbolt product bush master...has always gave me fat supple laddies that are not to tall for my space....

Buy any of these products and i am sure you will find success after you get you system dialed in...and Fox Farms are about as easy as it gets in terms of use....

Good Luck
    Gazer Out