What nutrients should I get?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kush12, Nov 13, 2007.

1. i am going to grow with a hydro system and want to no what nutrients, sprays, any enhancers etc.
    thanks for the help:smoking:

2. I would go with PureBlendPro grow and bloom by botanicare, I use calmag in conjunction with it and it works great, if you want more additives that help just use Botanicare's liquid Karma and Sweet, that'll just about do it.. Perhaps some Carbo Load by advanced nutes.. Right now I am just using the pureblendpro Veg and Calmag, but I recommend liquid karma and sweet, and carboload for that matter, just make sure the humidity is low, cause your flowers are gonna be dense as hell and for that reason susceptible to grey mold... in other words, if it's over 50% I'd run a dehumidifier...

3. The best nutrients possible is "Advanced Nutrients" The whole line is just the best. Look them up. Almost all hydro stores have there whole line. I would defiently recommend them.

4. I love the PH Down from Advanced Nutrients. its the strongest stuff out there. I havent used any other of there products since i am in soil currently.

5. Almost all of there products are for either hydro or soil. Im pretty sure they have some specifically for hydro but almost all are ment for soil also. I grow in soil and the results never dissapoint me

6. Botanicare FTW!!! I use no ph meter whatsoever and I never have problems I got my LK, and PBP dialed in pretty well for my Kali Mist they love the aggresssive flowering levels. I also use grandma's molasses as well.

7. sweet im deffinitly taking a trip to the hydro shop this weekend again.