What Nutrients Do You Use!?

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by reznkk, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Just wanted to know what all the other AERO guys are using?

2. im using the nova series from GH nova grow for the grow cycle and nova bloom fgrom flower so far so good. im on my first grow and already cant wait for my second!

3. I am also very interested in what nutrients people are using in their deep water culture setups..

I am in the beginning stages of getting my own setup.

4. Dutch master gold! Every method

5. If your a starter id say check out the Lucas Formula. Its made to be simple and very hard for you to fuck up. Once you have that down you can start isolating nutes that certain plants like and add to it.

6. Reznkk:If you're looking for nutes please let me put in a plug for my favorite: Technafloar's, "Recipe for Success." I've been using it for about a couple of years now and it's very user friendly. I've also had a lot less complaints and problems than you hear about here. Hank

7. before mixing my own solutions, i ran maxibloom with great success. 1 part with silica for ph up start to finish. its dirt cheap, dissolves clean, and works. too much p for me though.

now i'm all about this:
    Hoagland solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sterile environment isn't a benefit of aero, its a necessity so i only run chemical nutes. i run no more than 400ppm ever so there's no harsh chemical bite or residual salt sparks when it burns. i don't even do a final flush.