What nutrients are needed to grow in peat moss????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mangotree, Nov 27, 2017.

1. My seedling is 1 week old i posted its pictures also. I am growing in peat moss till now I didn’t provide it with anything. At what stage and what should i give to my plant??? ADD57451-B896-432D-A02B-6A9A51723909.jpeg F17FA508-83EA-4089-B3A0-FF49C80A4CED.jpeg

2. And please let me know also how much water i should give it to the plant in 1 week stage

3. let top layer dry before watering. don't give mites until you see 3 - 5 finger leaves. And start at 1/4 strength

4. nutes not mites

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Is npk enough or i should add somethings more?????

6. find a complete formula with macro/micro nutrients. like foliage pro.

7. Dude in Pakistan we don’t have like these stuff. You have to tell me the names of nutes which i have to give my plant

8. so you won't be able to pop to the local grow shop then. How about buying the nutes from eBay? If you can't get any then regular watering should be enough for her.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dude i can buy nutes in my country you just need to give me the chemical name of the substance which i need to give.

10. OK I recommend the canna nutrients to you and because you are growing in soil you want the terra range. Here's a grow chart I got from Google images with all the nutrients you need. Also you could get a ph testing kit to test the soil.

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Bro in my country I cannot get these branded things

12. Is it compulsory to give some nutes when growing in peat moss???

13. Go to the garden shop and buy tomato feed the fertilizer with pictures of tomatoes on and follow the instructions on it that will work I like in UK and I used tomato feed before with no problems. It will grow fine without fertilizer if you water it reqularly and move it to a larger pot when she is larger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So i can use tomato feed in peat moss also???

15. Yeah Bro but follow the instructions on the tomato feed because if you use too much tomato feed the plant will start to die.

It doesn't need anything yet anyway until it is larger and the roots have developed more because nutrients too early can also kill it. The peat moss will have enough nutrients in. It looks like it's off to a good start and you have the right weather.

16. Thanks bro . Just now one thing very very bad happened to my plant one kid in my house just kicked the pot and seedling with its root attached came out of soil after 2 minutes I planted it back ... would it grow?????

17. If it's all still one plant and the root is still attached then it should be OK.

18. Yeah it is same as it was . I planted it back and watered it again

19. Sweet, weed is from Pakistan and India orginally so you should be able to grow some good kush, I don't know much about the law on growing it there though

20. If you want to know how to grow in peat moss - ask Tbone Shuffle.