What nutes should i use for flowering stage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FatSlob, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I have 75 dollars to spend on nutes. I have clones growing outdoors in regular outside dirt. I have been using miracle grow all purpose plant food. Its high in nitrogen they seem to be responding well.

But what nutes should i buy?

I was thinking big bloom and tiger bloom? Should i get Cha Ching also? Or would beastie bloom be better? Or should i go with a whole different line of nutrients altogether? Trying to max out my plant in terms of yield and potency.

2. Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom are EXCELLENT, If you get them, Id suggest you get the trio pack and get the grow big along with it! I found a deal on ebay for all 3 for like 70bucks! Wicked ferts!!

3. I am using the Foxfarm trio along with CalMag and Molasses.

I am days away from harvest and the link in my sig will show you how well those nutes do.

View attachment 121910

4. Foxfarm is now owned by scotts  :mad: I would recommend Dyna-Gro for outdoors. Its like 15 bux a qt you use 1/4 - 1/2 tsp per gal. Its 4 products. 9-3-6 Foliage Pro (veg) 0-0-3 Pro-tekt (silicate to be used throughout) 3-12-6 Bloom(I wonder) and a 2-15-4 Mag Pro(blossom booster that contains mag and sulfur, both are necessary for essential oil production). The nicest part of this line man is they don't split up all the elements into different bottles. You get Cal mag with your base! What a premise! N E Way been running DG for years outside and think it is the easiest to mix (no clumpy powder or problem with solubility). just my .02 :bongin:

5. Fox farms is not owned by Scott's. Fact checking will help your grow knowledge immensely.

6. #7 CL4P-TP, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Didn't bothercreadimg the threads did ya?

Not one of em shows a single ounce of proof....shit the THCFarmer thread even has reps from both Scott's and ff denying this bullshit.

In the GC thread Lumper Dawg (who helps regulate the organic agriculture laws of Oregon) even says this is bullshit.

Scott's is publicly traded, if fox farms were to be acquired by Scott's it would be publiclly listed.

Can we get the name of the nursery you work at,so it can ge avoided?

7. #8 milehighgreengrass, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    foxfarm has no organic products(CCOF,omri certified or Oregon tilth) so why lumper dawg :confused_2:  would be involved is beyond me. Regardless I was just trying to help by suggesting DG. I wouldn't want your business, people who know everything rarely listen to anything. :wave:
    Not trying to pick a fight I will not be responding to ANY other negative comments.

8. http://www.rollitup.org/newbie-central/533091-re-fox-farms-owned-monsanto.html

personallY I liek the quote from that THCfarmer thread you linked to

I'd double that if the next 2 are blogs.......

you can get all "quitty pissy " if you want, you still have yet to show one item of proof to back up your claim ecxcept " I work at a nursey " which IMHO is bullshit, and your just glossin to try to get people to think you know shit .