What Nutes does everybody here suggest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nt3grals, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hey people, I am currently about to place an order with Amazon.com for a 1.5 cu. ft bag of Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil. I figured that this ought to be enough soil to get me through if I am going to be growing 2 plants @ once. So I am very new to most of the "technical", and more "sophisticated" growing techniques and substances. I have been doing tons of reading up on things in the past, and this will not be my first grow. I really really need some good tips and suggestions as to what nutrients I should go with for my grow. I am really trying to steer away from the FF Tiger Bloom, and other nutes, since I havent really heard the greatest of feedback on them. It hasn't been bad feedback necessarily, but it is still far too expensive to buy the 3 pack , just to only get mediocre results. I currently have 1 qt of Roots Organics Buddha Grow, and 1 qt of Roots Organics Buddha Bloom just sitting in my shopping cart on Amazon.com. What do you people think about these? I've heard some good things, but have heard the opposite also. Also, would you say that 1 quart of each 1 of these would be enough to get me through the full grow cycle of 2 plants? Probably along the lines of maybe "OG Kush", or "White Widow" just to give an example. If you guys, and girls, have any other suggestions that would be better, or are better in your opinion, then please, please let me know. I will be growing indoors, and my lighting setup consists of almost 500w of CFL's (6500k & 2700k), a 100w MH & HPS, and I am also strongly considering ordering at least 1, if not probably 2, 250 LED Red & Blue Spectrum panels, so that hopefully I can see some good results out of this grow. Please, feel free to post any, and all tips, or info you want! The more, the better. You can also PM me, or e-mail me if you'd like. Like I said at first, I am just waiting to hear from all you "stonerz" out there, and as soon as I think I have figured out which nutes to get, I will placing my order with Amazon. If you know of any other better priced sites out there, then hook a brotha up 8 D Thanks a million to each and every person who replies to this post, in advance, and a big shout out to Grasscity! Without you guys & gals, I don't think I would have ever made it through a grow. THANKS GC!!