what nutes do you use for flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CARTELMGM, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I need something to make my buds bigger and denser.

2. Earth Juice bloom and Earth juice Hi-brix-molasses, a great product with the bennefit of high brix levels, also sul-po-mag delivers 3 important elements cannabis craves in bloom, sulfer, potash, mag.

3. is it organic?

4. I too, use Earth Juice Bloom and Hi-Brix Molasses. It's 100% Organic and if you want to see the results, just look at my grow journal in my signature.

5. Last season I used Fox Farms Tiger Bloom. This year I'll probably be brewing my own teas and using high PK top dressings. I still need to research all that a little bit more, lol. So far so good with brewing veg nutes though...

6. I can tell you, rabbit manure makes an awesome compost addition, soil amendment, and tea ingredient. Plus, rabbits are good little pets and you can collect their droppings and compost it year round. It's about as organic as you can get. Pick one up at the shelter and give it a good home. Lots of good karma there :)

7. [quote name='"mjolnir85"']

I can tell you, rabbit manure makes an awesome compost addition, soil amendment, and tea ingredient. Plus, rabbits are good little pets and you can collect their droppings and compost it year round. It's about as organic as you can get. Pick one up at the shelter and give it a good home. Lots of good karma there :)[/quote]

My mom always wanted a rabbit when I was little. It's something to think about. Do you compost the newspaper and stuff out of its cage? I'm pretty sure my dog would be ok with a rabbit. They had several at the home I got him from.

8. botincare pro grow bloom along with ff tiger bloom.....works great......the botincare is composed of a lot of organic material

9. #10 mjolnir85, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Its a wire floored cage, so he just goes straight into the trench below his hutch (he is outdoors under a huge canopy of oak trees). I usually pick out his food and stuff that falls through when I scoop it up for use. Once a week I go move it into a pile off to the side to compost until I need it. I would try a few out if the local shelter has any. Some rabbits are spastic morons (fuck you, snowball), while the past two (jingles and jangles) that I have had are lap rabbits that just wanna be held, lol.

10. GH flora nova bloom. Then use GH kool bloom dry. Just follow the directions.

This will provide the best looking outdoor possible. It is all I use and the pics in my sig are the result. ;)