What Number Do You Set Your Solo At?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 616232, Jul 10, 2014.

1. i usually set mine at 5 and lately I have been setting it at 4 and haven't noticed much difference. Are there advantages to setting it higher or lower?

2. Well vaping at lower temperatures will give you a more cerebral high. At higher temperatures, the CBD's will vaporizer, and you will get more of a couch lock feeling. Personally, I like to start a around 4, and finish up at around 6.

3. That is what I do too when using the Arizer Solo. I start out hitting it at 4 then switch it up to 6 when it stops vaping at 4 and get a couple more hits.

4. I start off at 3 have a couple of draws then move up to 4 for the main draws, then 5 or 6 to finish off.  Occasionally If I want to sleep better I'll have a session with it set on 7.  Only really get 4 to 5 draws like that though.

5. i never go above 5 really. usually stay at 4

6. Start on 2 or 3 depending on the weed in stock. Finish at 5 or 6. Unless I am using f-bomb then I start at 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks everyone! That's interesting. I am about to go to bed so I am going to set it high and see if I notice the difference.

8. I keep mine at 4 unless the herb I have hasn't been cured correctly, in which case I'll crank it up. 

For nice dry cured weed 4 seems to be fine though, I find it gets a bit smokey otherwise. 

9. If my Solo only had one setting of 5, I'd be fine.

10. yeah, I seem to use it at 5 the most. I haven't noticed any difference at all though using it at 4. It's like really it only needs 3 settings, high  med and low.

11. Did this help you sleep.?

12. #12 Deleted member 616232, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    no, not really. I don't think I really noticed any difference other than tasted burnt quicker.