What now

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drjekyllandmrhigh, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Hi, my plant is budding but i dont know what to do now as it has white hairs on it, i dont know how long is left.. i have attached some pics so you can tell help me.. please let me know.. thanks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. looks 1-2 weeks into flowering. depending on strain, could be anywhere from 8-12 weeks left.

3. Feeder nutes and leave it alone... Depending on where you live you might have enough summer left to finish it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 GanjFarmer', Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    People need to start reading stickies before making a thread. Yes its flowering, start to give it bloom nutes and try not to fuck it up.

5. #5 TheAnswer121, Aug 18, 2013
    wishful thinking :bongin: you must be high sir

6. That qwiso is treating me nice :smoking:
    This is just like the 4th thread in 2 days that I've seen of literally the exact same thing. I dont know about all these guys making these threads but I didnt even attempt to grow until I was at least somewhat knowledgeable :confused_2:

7. yea, I can understand if there is a problem, but the basic shit you should have down even before buying supplies, let alone planting. @<span>drjekyllandmrhigh</span> browse the threads and read read read. download this pdf and read it cover to cover

my qwiso is all second wash so it's kinda tar like but it still gets the job done. just hit like 1/10 of a g and sky high. can't wait for harvest gonna do all first washes till all trim is done. have a big ol wad of hash. wish the cold water yielded more than it does. i'm greedy. :D

8. youve got another 8-10 weeks son. keep up the good work.

9. #9 drjekyllandmrhigh, Aug 18, 2013
    friendly bunch on here arent you. @[member="GanjFarmer'"] i prefer trial and error, its the best way to learn. for your information i have read on here and around the internet for a long time but sometimes theres too much info out there and not every answer is the same.. i prefer to ask a question and get opinions from real people.. anyway who cares what you think if you don't like my question don't answer it, i just hope that one day you need help on something and somebody is rude to you..oh and stop acting like a cyber cop

10. #11 GanjFarmer', Aug 18, 2013
    Where in my answer was I rude?
    I told you to read the stickies which you should, I answered your question, and I told you not to fuck it up.
    If I wanted to be rude I would've said "go read the stickies you fucking noob" and wouldn't have answered your question, but I didnt do that now did I?

11. #12 drjekyllandmrhigh, Aug 18, 2013
    sorry i forgot you where the chief weed grower. go relax and get of your high horse, i dont like your attitude and the way you answered my question. yes im a noob and i love it.. got a problem with that.. i could of been rude and say go fuck yaself and read the guide to speaking to noobs without bieng a big headed nob. stop acting like paul blart mall cop..

12. lol oh wow, you come and ask a question that has been asked many, many times before. I give you an answer and let you know that you should read the stickies instead of making a thread and you get defensive.
    Not how you get people around here to like you buddy. ;)

13. dude ur not even s noob yet. At least noobs knoe more than u do. Asking dumb question like that. Its flowering now what do I do. U can stick it up your ass as far as were concerned. U need to read a lot more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Im not trying to get people to like me, I couldn't care less to be honest so you have nothing to worry about there.  Im sure there is plenty of other forums that are much friendlier and don't have big egos. People aren't going to like you if you speak down to them. After all im not going to be spending my life on here like you so its ok.

15. Who even cares what you think. You are nobody, Go away

16. Feel free to go check out those other forums, because I can guarantee that when you go there and post threads like these, you'll get the same responses. So good luck with that. :wave:

17. Yea good idea go find the forums for 16 yr olds that's where u belong. U want to be spoon fed thru ur whole grow. Goodbye

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app