Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Not To Do While Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Aug 14, 2012.

1. don't walk into a police station while smoking.

2. Go over your limit

3. don't stop believing

4. DON'T watch a scary movie but if you wanna freak yourself the fuck out, watch Salad Fingers on YouTube.

5. Don't try to hit your bong and drive at the same time

6. Don't take someone else's fucking lighter. Period.

7. That you don't have any munchies, cause that's all that matters in the end. Trust me, ALWAYS ask what your buddies are having for food BEFORE you spark up that spliff.

8. What not to do while smoking? Hmmm... Stop smoking..

9. dont fuck up the rotation

10. Dragon Hit the shit:mad:,My beautiful red perfect burning cherry,Has become a red uneven Banana (Damn yoouuuu!)

11. haha used to do this all the time. now i can drive without using my hands, only problem i have is sharp corners. gotta use my hands for that.

12. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']don't stop believing[/quote]

Best thing ive ever read

But dont offer to roll a joint/blunt if you suck at it

13. Dont start talking to the dog while your dads in the room...

14. I converse with my dog all the time... nothing wrong with it....

Say something stupid like "Hey man is that a cop over there?" or something like that.... Unless you're 150% sure, don't even mention it. The shit you get from them bugging out or yelling at you for bugging out is too much grief.

15. Don't hang out with people that you aren't comfortable with

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo]Waterboy "Don't smoke crack" - YouTube[/ame]

17. Act like a dumbass...

18. Don't say you're tripping. Shut the fuck up with that. You can say "that was a trip" after something wild/stupid happens, but you cannot trip on weed.

19. dont kill anybody eh

20. Not listen to music. It's more of a subjective thing since some people enjoy music more than others, but it's my #1 love in life so I always have to have it going.