what no beer or weed ?

Discussion in 'General' started by the rainman!, Aug 31, 2002.

1. i stop in to see whats up and the tables been cleaned off ! wheres the beer and weed dudes , where the hells the party idont give me that we were to stone shit let rock and roll that joint !lol ,anyone useing a trash bag for their baggy ? dose anyone know where to find a bigger baggy than them !lol, good luck tazz11

2. I saw your post about my softballs over at da' Hooka and I been tryin to respond but it won't let me! Good ol' hooka.

I too got plenty! Here's to you Bud!

I partied with Ganja and Mary jane and Normy and Phil and a bunch of other folks last night, may even do the same this evening.

So crank up da tunes and lemme show ya some REAL dancin!

3. I DRINK ALONE!!!!!!

yeahhhh with nobody else!!

baby you know that i drink alone, i prefer to be by myself

whoooooooooooooo....i love george thorogood

JIMI TOO!!!!

4. About 5 or 6 years ago he was playing the historic Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa. During an encore Gary Busey (an old Tulsa boy himself) came out on stage and was playing air guitar beside him. For some unknown reason, some idiot in the crowd threw a full unopened beer and popped Busey right between the eyes! He'd just got over his little motorcycle crash so it was kinda weird. Damn rockin show though! He played the Oklahoma Bluesfest 2 years ago. Danced in a mudhole all night long!!!

5. i am begaining to think you guys smoke that pot stuff for real , lol!, my tomatoe plants have me thinking the same way ! , if i was'nt blind i would know what kind they are ? lol if i aint walking threw empties, you guys just aint drinking enough! ....... its good to hear from some of you ,maybe more ,i am not sure ,i am stoned ,lol good luck tazz11

6. my favorite song tho is, one that he dedicated to hound dog taylor....the sky is cryin tonight....i like it a lot:D...and of course bad to the bone.