What next?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Special Ed, Oct 20, 2004.

1. hi all im new here...only had one post lol...ok so ive been reading on here about growing for the past few weeks, im 20 and live with my parents(grandparents) i hate to say this but they are pretty dumb. i made a grow box thats 24"x24"x36" (inside)has a swing out door with a lock. the outside is carpeted and my computer is on it, so i wont have any problems with noise of fans, i also have run ducts from the fans under the house to deal with smell. i havent gotten lights or anything else yet.

ok im wanting to grow maybe 4 plants as high as my setup will allow, but i dont really know whats up.

in a nutshell heres what i gathered

germinate seeds, plant them and water every 3 days, flouro or hps lights inside, fans needed

thats all i know ive read the faq but i have adhd so it sucks with my high ass trying to figure shit out. ph and numbers and all that confused me

someone please help me out. i need to know my next step. i have seeds from some good mids i smoked last week. i plan on using those first before i proceed to bought seeds.

so i germinate, then plant now? also what light would be best for me to use? im thinking flouro's because of the grow box size. what wattage should i use for 4 plants?

ok next question, male plants dont produce buds? so what happens if all my seeds (i have like 6 )grow male plants? do u rid of the male plants?

im pretty dumb when it comes to growing everything except i grew some tomatoes once.

also whats the best store bought seeds to plant?

and how much weed will i produce(estimate) with 4 plants and my grow size?

thanks, sorry for the dumb nOOb questions, and the length

2. well, i, not really sure about your lights and wattage choices but you are correct in saying males dont produce bud. Although you can make them into hash. if say 2 of your 4 plants turn out to me male tho, keep them seperste from the females unless you want seedy bud.

from 4 plant, you can get anywhere from 1- 16 Os assumeing their al female

sorry if tis is a little gard to read, im pretty high right now

3. man im high as fuck right now...was forced to roll a resin ball...anyways i would keep the male plants to make hash, even tho ive never smoked it before( i read the thread about it)

also can someone break down the things i need to do in order when growing? (so the every day ed can understand)

also i could build another grow box for the male plants...what i would really like is 1 male 3 female

or 4 male 4 female

4. With 3' of height you could definitely scrog it and throw an HPS in there...

and you're gonna hope for 8 females I should think lol.. you can still make hash from the ladies :D ... but if you do get males, you're going to want to separate them as soon as you notice.. and I'm not sure I would go about building a separate male growbox, I'd kill em... you can always just take clones...

peace

-spliff

5. awesome plenty information...ill keep yall posted