1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What' new?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by TNPAuTo, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Anybody smoked some good shit lately, feel free to tell your story. I have nothing better to do than sit here stoned and read. ENTERTAIN ME!

Here's what I've been smokin recently...

Attached Files:

2. yeah dude.. this one time i like smoked a bowl, and then my eyes got all red and shit, and then i smoked another bowl and drank a whole bunch of coffee and smoked another bowl or 2 and i thought that the blood vessels in my eyes had popped cuz they were so red.. and i was, like, really high

oh wait, that was last night

3. lol, i think i just shit my pants.......... im about gone

4. For all those who are stoned.....................

Attached Files:

5. i have smoked some great kb lately and i am gonna get another eighth this week

6. ok... so i had this strawberry philly blunt... i empty out all the tobacco without splitting the blunt (so what i had left was still the blunt, but emptied). i then packed this empty blunt skin full of one of the Northern Lights (not sure which #) varieties. it was incredibly potent. well, my friend had done something similar; except he only had mids. then we went into his van, and a little over an hour later, we had finished the goddies. i was actually trippin from the weed :D great time!

Grasscity Deals Near You