what new phone should i buy

Discussion in 'General' started by ForMiles, Sep 14, 2011.

1. i wanna get a new phone, i have verizon. cant deicde between a iphone or a droid phone, what should i get?

2. Droid, iphone is overrated. Been there...... broke that.

3. Get an iPhone if you hate your money.

4. an htc inspire dopest dope i ever made a call wit

5. If you don't mind the government tracking yo ass, iphone.

If you do, Droid.

I think iphone would be better, but it tracks you from what I heard.

6. iPhone is probably one of the coolest inventions of all time. Unlimited entertainment.

7. iPhone is cheaper

8. Please don't be one of those people that carries around a $800 phone just cause it has a pretty little apple on the back. The droid can do everything the iPhone can do except make everyone think you're a pretentious asshole

9. I have an Iphone 4 with verizon. So far no complaints. I think it's great, 99 percent of my apps are free, but I'm not gonna be PR for any product.
    I got it as a gift from my girlfriend, and at the time I had a 100 dollar upgrade from verizon, so I got the 32gb iphone for 199. But since it was a gift, I didn't actually pay a dime for my phone. If I had maybe my opinion on it would be different
    The things I don't like about it - I do miss an actual keypad, and since it's verizon when I go out of the US I basically can't use my phone.

10. meh. if you'll pay for a nike logo, you'll pay for an apple logo.

11. Wait for the iPhone 5 to come out in early-mid october.

12. i wont have the money for it till around that time anyways!

13. Get an Android. Far more customizable, easy to find any paid app you want by googling "(app name) apk" and, specifically with most of the Samsung Androids, the super AMOLED plus screens really save battery. I have the Samsung Infuse 4G and my phone will go a day and a half on a charge, even while I use the GC app all day, as well as text, call, and other Internet use.

Try to get that kind of battery life from an iPhone.

14. Gov can track any phone period. Regardless of what brand it is. I got a brand new iPhone off craigslist for 50 bucks. So lol @ the 800 talk.

Get what you want dude. Whatever you think looks nice and suits you.

15. [quote name='"tonebeats"']Gov can track any phone period. Regardless of what brand it is. I got a brand new iPhone off craigslist for 50 bucks. So lol @ the 800 talk.

Get what you want dude. Whatever you think looks nice and suits you.[/quote]

True the only time they have trouble is with prepaid phones.
    I have a droid and love it.

16. [quote name='"treelover"']

True the only time they have trouble is with prepaid phones.
    I have a droid and love it.[/quote]

Yup. Just get what you like. If you look hard and are patient, you can find what you want for a fraction of the price.

17. I had the same problem when looking for a new phone. I went with an iPhone and couldn't be happier with my decision. One thing to consider is the Androd app store has around 120k apps while the Apple Store has over 350k apps