What nationality are most people here?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, May 23, 2007.

1. Are most people Americans or British?

2. We are all MUTT's -there aren't nationality's when it comes to higher learning.

3. If we were idealistic we'd all be earth people.

But thats just me.:smoking:

4. im british/scottish.

5. Hungarian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Born in Canada.

6. I'm american born with french heritage, but these are all borders defined by man. I'm with the other that defined us as earthlings, though maybe a little broader, I'm a being of the milky way, lol. peace

7. lithuanian/polish/human/mojorisin.

8. I'm Russian, was born there, flew over here at a young age.

9. irish/italian/german/african american

10. I'm Irish, Dutch, Belgian and Flemish

But I live in the colonies :p That's just me family roots cuz I'm like 70% Irish or some crazy number like that

11. 2nd Generation Canadian, born and raised. Grandfather was from Poland.

12. I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon though.

I'm American, born and raised. Who cares where my 7th removed generation came from. Thanks for keeping the gene pool flowing, props.

I mean honestly what else can I say about them? Somehow they failed to make a mark even to their own blood. I don't hear about them. What did they do? What kind of people were they?

I think it's important to know where you came from, but its lame when you have no idea.

I'm pretty sure somewhere in the British isles, but who knows for sure.

13. Do you know how funny it is to imagine the looks on peoples faces when they ask what nationality you are and you say to them: "I am an earthling" when you're high?

:smoke:

14. I am Milky Wayian :hello:

15. I would say majority of people on here are either from Canada, The US, or England. But there are still many other countries represented.

16. I'm a California boy, born and raised.

17. I, am an Earthling. From Indiana.

I know I'm like 20 minutes away from a major person on here. I think it's Diamond Rasta. No, I KNOW it's DR. Hmm

18. I'm half Ecuadorian and American.

19. Im asian... from the islands philippines but i'm in the USA as a legal immigrant.

20. German, Austrian, Russian, and Polish. Unfortunately I live in the USA.