Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What My Night Consists Of.. :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDopee, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Just got done with my last class of the day. About to hit this and watch the last few episodes of Season 7 on Weeds.

Rolled with Elements 1-1/2 Papers and Raw filter tips

This joints filled with some Thunderberry (Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Blueberry) and Bubba Kush. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So Blades,

What are you guys/girls doing for the rest of the night?

2. Not smoking that :(

Waiting till tomorrow to pick up some more dank!

3. Just finished it. Blazed and hungry as fuck :smoking:

4. Haha. that's stupid funny

+rep

5. What do you mean by stupid funny? haha.

6. 1.6 grams only? That looks like 2-2.5. Was it just not packed that tight?

7. If it was packed anymore then it would be too clogged to hit. The diameter of it was a little less than a dime. It might be my scale thats off.

8. just smoked two g's in one joint, i am blazed and hungry as well

9. I'm about to have my third fat session since getting home from work 2.5 hours ago. I'm smoking grape ape, grand daddy purple, and new York sour diesel blonde hash out of my 18 inch bong. Im about to study for about 30 minutes for a history and appreciation of western art test tomorrow.

10. Nothing like getting baked and sitting down for a nice study session :smoke:

11. time to get some chicken mcnuggets

12. got about 1 or 2 hits left, hoping to reup tomorrow, have a feeling i need to find a new dealer :/

13. After I finish this fucking bullshit work, I'm going to my roof and lighting one up.

14. Nice. Hopefully I get the money I'm supposed to tomorrow so I can pick up a fat sack and enjoy something like this.

15. something involving getting high and playing video games

very important schedule as u can tell

16. This thread just gave me the munchies...

But Im stuck in the office until I get these damn TPS reports done...

17. my friend convinced me to play online games with him, so now that were done im having a bowl and chillin abit before bed. also i. might clean one of my bowls, its nice but its got years of heavy weed and tobacco resin