What Music for what Drugs

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Skynet, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Just wondering if anyone here likes certain kinds of music while on different drugs.

2. All music, on all drugs.

3. exactly. i hate stereotyping music into groups because music is all the same except for mainstream rap. but music is about emotion and passion:smoking:

4. i pretty much like the same shit i do when sober, good rap, and chilled stuff

5. This.

6. ^ Absolutely

But really a huge fan of trance and house, like Deadmau5, Tiesto, Armin Van Buren, etc when I'm stoned. It seems unearthly lol

7. Shrooms, weed, dxm: Hip hop/rap
    E: techno, jazz, classical

Haha guess i'm the only one that does that

8. ehh not really. i love metal through and through, ill and ill listen to it all day sober, stoned, or drunk. but i simply cant stand metal on acid or rollin face. and then theres stuff i would never listen to sober, like rap and stuff, that when im on ex, i find to be the shit. stuff like shpongle and the disco biscuts are amazing when ur on any sort of psycadelic.

its not really a matter of steriotyping music, its just blast beats, drop d thrash riffs, and gangster rap dont really put you in a good place on acid.

classic rock is the only genre of music id say is good on any drug any time

9. Don't get me wrong. I'm not true to toot my own horn but I consider myself to have at least something in every genre to be pretty decent. From jazz fusion to black metal to N.W.A. I mean of course I have some kind of preferences for certain situations. Right now I'm stoned as the fuck and listening to some Sabbath at the moment, cause I love Sabbath anytime. Alright, forgot where I was going with that. Fuck it, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is a pretty badass album. Yep.

10. I smoke weed throughout the day, so I end up listening to everything stoned, but if I'm tripping I'm definitely not going to be down to listen to things that sound soulless or cold or too abrasive. :smoking:

11. Literally what I was going to say.

12. chopped and screwed when your fuckin with that purple drank :eek: