What music festival are you planning on going to this summer?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by laxterbater022, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Whats up guys, Im just wondering what festivals you all have gone to and are planning on going to this coming summer. I am also wondering which I should go to..I went to Bonnaroo last summer and Identity a few months ago. I have to admit I dont plan on going back to Bonnaroo this year, in my opinion it is too hot and too expensive. I have been thinking either Electric Forest or All Good this year. Have any of you been to either of these and how were they?

2. If Infected Mushroom plays there again I'd like to go to Motion Notion again. :bongin:

3. Burning Man is a possibility

4. I'll definitely be going to summer slaughter if they have it again

5. Is burning man much of a music festival? I thought it was more of an art festival? I was definitely thinking about that though.

6. i heard allgood is actually all bad. cant say forsure tho, never been. id love to hit vibes tho, last years lineup was incredible

7. Occupy wall street drum circle!

8. EDC Vegas or Lollapalooza would be pretty badass imo.

9. theres a really good chance all good will never happen again, DEF wont be at the sme location

i guess its a really hilly area, and i heard that they parked the cars on the hills, and had the tents at the bottom on the flat land...some dude was trying to leave and his car slid down the hill and went into a tent and killed at least one person, maybe 2, and injured a couple really bad

the kid wasnt even fucked up, just a stupid spot to put cars

most of the blame went to the festival and the people who set it up and who promoted it

so u probly wont be going to All Good

im thinking EFF for sure, its far from boston where i live but i hear its an awesome festival and had a good lineup last year...and i need to experience that forest, get lost when im tripping balls in a forest with crazy lights, sounds fun...and its the closest insomniac promoted event that i can get to, those guys need to come to the east coast

maybe camp bisco, depending on where it is cuz that location might change too, and idk it wasnt that awesome last year, it was fun but idk, too much shitty drugs and shitty people this year...from bisco 9 to 10, the ticket sales doubled, from 12,000 people to 25,000

and electric zoo depending on price and finances

might try to hit up smaller festivals next year too, like the Big Up in NY and Basscamp which is also in NY

10. damnnnn I didnt know that about all good thats reallllly shitty! and yea i do like smaller festivals. you think EFF can top last years line up this year?

11. easily...just dont have some shitty jam band headline it for 3 nights and its automatically about 1000000x better

any big electronic festie will probly ahve both bassnectar and pretty lights near the top, which im cool with, even tho it desnt attract the best crowd, but they throw the fuck down at festies

12. def goin back to wakarusa this year. i really want to make it to the telluride bluegrass festival as well. shambhala would be insane up in canada. possibly snowball in vail this spring. electric forest would be fun as well or anywhere shpongle brings the shpongletron. theres really too many options. alot is gonna depend on lineups too, ya dig??

13. All Good and maybe Bonnaroo

14. haha hey some people like string cheese

15. all good probly isnt gonna happen

and bonaroo is one festival i would NEVER waste my time with

id love to go to shambhala as one person mentioned, that would be insane, always has a sick lineup

and i wanna go to starscape one of these days too

16. yea i mean i would definitely enjoy two or three good jam bands in a line up..most line ups get released january/february right?

17. yeah, january through march for headliners at least

ultra and coachella are probly the first just cuz it happens earlier

EFF was late february, bisco was mid to late march...starscape was in february i think

idk the others, they arent on my agenda so much

but please guys, DONT go to bonaroo...its too fucking hot and so commercialized, so mainstream...theres nothing fun about mainstream music or crowds...specially whe ur trying to do drugs...have fun getting arrested at a festival

bonnaroo is so popular but idk why, i havent heard many good stories about it in the last couple years, just people getting arrested buying from UCs, being way too fucking hot, and average music

private campgrounds for the fucking win