Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Music Drives You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalSteve, May 23, 2010.

1. So i JUST baptised my FIRST bong, Name him Yoda...ide upload a pic but i cant cus im fucking ripped right now xD....so RIGHT i remember now...ok so like i said im high....My question to you guys is what kiknd of music REALLY gets your mood going:D....anyways ya guys :D HAPPY SMOKING!

2. Shit i forgot to piost,,,mine is techno/gino/house beats...im Italian love the euro beats:D.

3. drum and bass

4. Reggae, and rap.

5. Nirvana + Pearl Jam + Neil Young + The Tragically Hip + Cat Power = :hippie:

6. reggae, rap, techno

7. Listen to "A Perfect Circle". Makes me zone out big time.

8. Paul Van Dyk, Explosions in the Sky, Colorpulse, The Album Leaf, The Flashbulb....

Stuff like that.

9. Tool, Ataxia, 311, Amon Tobin/Cujo, some good ass classical piano.

10. I like I run by slim thug while im burn cruisin

11. All music signing about ganja. Regga rap rock. What ever it is I enjoy it

12. Metal / Death Metal

13. i love me some old school hip hop, especially nas, gang starr, wu-tang... and pretty much anything that dj premier produced

i like metal too, i love me some old metallica

and electronic music's the shit. drum and bass, hardstyle, and dubstep are probably the best... but i do enjoy good ol trance as well

14. Mac Dre YEE! Got to love the classics too, Pink Floyd an all that

15. Hip-hop, Reggae , Metal , Techno.
    matter of fact I love me, my music <3

16. some of my favorite blazing songs recently have been

"I aint mad at cha" tupac rap
    "amber" 311 alternative?
    "leaving the past" immortal technique rap

immortal technique is absolutely amazing by the way, id say hes the best rapper currently living

17. Grateful Dead

18. Wu Tang, Vampire Weekend, Diplo, Santogold, Drake, Lykke Li, Tech N9ne, the list goes on and on~

19. Infected Mushroom, dubstep, reggae, any other techno/trance music.