Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What music at what high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shaggie, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I know this may sound dumb but I believe different music at different highs can create varied effects. First off I think it goes High-Baked-Stoned-Blazed in the way of effect relating to how much you smoked. High being a buzz and your starting to feel good, baked being where you start feeling sensations and being spazzy, Stoned being where you can stare at a blank wall for a hour without moving, blazed being where you can't even function.

What do you like to listen to at which levels?. (how do you think the levels of high go?)

I like:
    High - 80's music; Echo and the Bunnymen, toto, tears for fears, ext.
    Baked - 60's and 70's rock; Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Pink Floyd (good at all levels) the beatles, ext.
    Stoned - Techno kind of music with several independent beats and rhythms; Kavinsky, Discovery, Daft Punk (these makes some awesome sensations, floating, falling, spinning)
    Blazed - I am to far gone to listen to music at blazed.

2. My level system is like this -

Lvl. 1 - buzzed - all genres of metal / electronic music / reggae
    Lvl. 2 - high/stoned (each depends on sativa/indica) - same as Lvl. 1
    Lvl. 3 - baked - old school metal / electronic music / reggae
    Lvl. 4 - toasted - only Techno/trance/dub step/psytrance
    Lvl. 5 - torched - same as Lvl. 4

I only listen to metal, reggae, and electronic music even when I'm sober. But I can't enjoy metal after level 3. Lvl. 4-5 has to be electronic, especially when I'm meditating.

3. All level electronic and that's pretty much it

4. I listen to the same music at each stage, its just if i want to chill with a big smile on my face ill listen to Bob Marley or Tenacious D or something. If i want my mind blown ill listen to old school metal or old school hip hop.

5. reggae is an anytime mood/high enhancer
    but when i get to the point where i get "high as ive ever been" some wiz khalifa or other marijuana influenced rapper makes my high that much better
    i just feel like "they made this for me" (same with reggae but i always appreciate reggae)

6. Any thing I can bob my head too currently :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_iuSoyvExo&feature=related]Dr. Dre -what's the difference - YouTube[/ame]

7. Classic Rock all the time, it makes me feel in tune with the Earth. Yeah, fucking deep.

8. Reggae when lightly buzzed/somewhat high. Once I get really blown, then usually either psychedelic rock or something with fat bass, be it electronic or modern rock.

9. [quote name='"rastatraintojam"']reggae is an anytime mood/high enhancer
    but when i get to the point where i get "high as ive ever been" some wiz khalifa or other marijuana influenced rapper makes my high that much better
    i just feel like "they made this for me" (same with reggae but i always appreciate reggae)[/quote]

Collie buddz

10. Any type of high for me is mostly Electronic music.
    Any type of sobriety and it's still Electronic music.

11. i got stuck listening to the grateful dead years back and forgot to try something else. a good dead show will put your ears at peace and bliss.