What muscles do a girl like most on men?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReD_LiNe, Apr 11, 2010.

1. I've always wondered what features about a mans body besides their dicks turn girls on. I have a big chest, big shoulders and some nice sized arms but I have no abs.

2. Ide have to go with abs. It gives the core of your body a very appealing look for females. Atleast thats what ive learned over the years.

3. Being a swimmer, the back/shoulder muscles have always been good to me. :D

4. I've heard abs are the most important. My best muscles are my thigh and calf muscles, which most women couldn't care less about :confused_2:

5. The brain.

Seriously, I don't give a shit about the size of your chest if you're a fucking idiot.

6. True, but the brain isn't a muscle.

Now what tissue gets you horny Penelope? lol :p

7. Not yours.

8. Lol, wasn't looking for your approval. I'm really tired of all you negative-Nancy's on this forum.

I'll let you wallow in your self-love.

9. I'm going to chime in on this becuause the original post indicated that men are under the impression a mans dick is our favorite muscle. Hmmm....Not mine. As a matter of a fact, male genitelia is not attractive in my opinion at all....I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that most women would agree with me.

(Besides...You really have to know what you are doing to make that claim...Usually other muscles in a mans body prove to be more useful to us!!! Hint...between your chin and forhead...Somewhere in there...)

Having said all of that...I am going to vote chest even though I am not as concerned about a mans body as I am with his mind, his manners, his morals, and his face...Especially smile.

Peace!:smoke:

10. lets be real a girls fav. muscle is the ones in the wrist cause those are the ones that fling out the wallet

11. Thanks for saying what I was too lazy to type out.

Boys... there's a reason why male strip clubs don't really exist. Women aren't generally "turned on" by looking at muscles.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a well-made man, but all the muscles in the world don't make up for a douchebag personality.

And yes, cocks are just ugly.

12. Oddly enough I never picked up a PlayGIRL mag but had a subscription to Playboy and Maxim and I am not gay....Men are not working with the most attractive equipment. Trust guys...We would rather see you shirtless with some board shorts on or some well fitting jeans than naked or in some little undies! Get over yourselves...Please...It isn't the same for us.

It comes down to men and women thinking differently. There is no wrong or right here...It is what it is....Thanks girl..I appreciate you stating the obvious as well.
    Rep!

13. I hope this doesn't sound odd but a common compliement I have gotten from girls is my pelvic area muscle like right near bottom of stomach is pretty defined.

14. ok.. I'll give you that. The V shaped muscle in the lower abdomen area is pretty hot, lol.

15. strong mind trumps all..? i doubt it ...its a mixture of everything...

16. That doesn't sound odd at all...It takes a lot of work to keep that area toned and in shape, and yes, it is an attractive area.

17. #17 Carl Weathers, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
    Lol if the penis was a muscle, I could imagine a lot more guys would be hitting the gym. My girlfriend has a thing for guys hands, if that helps the poll at all.

18. #18 Diceman, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    I think yall put a little too much thought into it..

It's obvious guys are more into yalls bodies then yall are into ours. Like you said...sure you can appreciate a fit body but you care more about personality and how they act.

I think the OP just wanted to know what muscle was your favorite..out of the typical muscles (arms, legs, chest, stomache, back).

It's good that yall arent shallow and don't base your decisions off how fit someone is or much they can curl. But everyones got a favorite body part..

I for one love ass...a girl with a nice round bottom can get me lost just from followin her without lookin up..but she doesn't have to have a good butt for me to talk to her...it's just a bonus :D

/\/\ yea just about every girl compliments on the V on the lower stomach. I mostly get compliments on my chest. My arms aren't huge or anything (still good size though) and I don't have abs. I have a lower back problem and whenever I do crunches my back is killing me before I can get to 5. I know it's not my form..[/COLOR]

19. thank you god i have a chance:)

but i learned from south park that the ladies LOVE big balls.FACT

20. girls like my love muscle the most!!!