What movies freaked you out baked?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Painter3, May 17, 2010.

1. So i was really baked the other day, and red bull didn't help and it was about 1 oclock in the morning and my friend i were watching 28 days later and were flipping shit. Majorly tripping.

What movies have you tripped out to and freaked out at or found ridiculously funny when it's usually now?

2. Paranormal activity, and i don't believe in ghosts or any thing but at the end of that movie i was shitting bricks.

3. Oh no kidding. that movie was pretty crazy. I wanted to see Alice in wonderland baked but never got around to it.. i probably would have enjoyed it more

4. Ya i went to see Alice in Wonderland i wasn't high but i thought it was horrible.

5. gamer.the world is fucked...

6. Eh unless I'm EXTREMELY baked I doubt there are any movies that would freak me out (watched a ton of horror flicks as a kid) however I watched natural born killers while tripping on acid and let me tell you, I was well freaked out.

7. It didn't really freak me out, but Born On the Fourth Of July (with Tom Cruise) made me thing about a lot of things I didn't want to think about. Very, very depressing when you're messed up.

8. Human Centipede

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo]YouTube - The Human Centipede Trailer [HQ][/ame]

9. The centipede one looks fuckin nuts, gonna watch that shit tonight :cool:

10. 28 days later freaked me out when I saw it baked. the decent freaked me the fuck out too.

11. Lol ya watched that too that night. wasn't as baked tho, then we toked again later and had some redbull and vodka THEN watched 28 weeks later... fuuuuun night

12. No movies really freak me out too badly these days. When i was a kid, though, i remember one horror movie in particular that had me afraid to fall asleep for a week or so straight. It was The Gate. I re watched it again not too long ago, and it's almost just as creepy

13. That centipede movie looks awesome. It's on the d/l and i'm getting high to prepare, hopefully it will freak me out a bit.

14. The Ringu. The video tape part made me shit bricks.

15. natural born killers, i got so baked and had to turn it off.