Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What movie star or singer....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 19, 2002.

1. do you look like??

Alot of people tell me I look like Hank Williams Jr.

I have had people in resturants ask me for an autograph several times. Then i would have to show them my drivers license to prove who i was. Some people still wouldn't believe it.

Who do the rest of ya look like??

2. if i was a movie star i'd say i look like myself....

actually i dont look like any movie stars that i can think of....i have the skin complexion of will smith (but dont dare say i look like him :mad:)....im like 5'10".....ehhh i dunno....come to my house if u wanna see more....expecially if your female...then you can see a lot more :D

3. as much as i hate him..people have told me i resemble Eminem

4. i hope you don't really look like eminem, that would suck, i hate him. I don't really look like anyone, when i had short hair some people would say i looked like one of the beatles, now with long hair i don't look like anybody, sad... oh so sad.

5. People often tell me that I resemble Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

BTW...at the sake of sounding arrogant, I think I'm a lot better looking than that dood!:smoke:

6. Bud Head, i thought you looked like one of those Dukes of Hazzard characters, Cooter or was that Goober from Andy Griffith.

Where did you get this idea for this thread at? Hmmmm Vince Gill thinks it looks familiar....................

7. I get told I look like Edward Norton all the time. People have actually stopped in the street and tried to talk to me. It gets annoying after a while. I guess it's better than looking like Howard Stern or something but still gets annoying. Women especially are always like "you should be happy, he's a good looking guy", but it's still a bit irritating to be told you look like someone else all the time.

The funny thing is, with the work I'm doing now I'll probably run into him one of these days. I can't wait to ask him if anyone's ever told him he look just like me.

8. Someone once said I look like Bill Murray. I called her a liar.

9. Peple used to call me crazy cooter way back when. I think it was because i worked on cars alot.

When i put on my cowboy hat and boots I have been asked for autographs by dozens of people.

The reason I started this post was because the other night (when i was at a fancy resturant) iwas asked for my autograph by several people. It started out with two people asking and then about ten more. I was flattered to say the least!

10. [​IMG]

I happen to think Vince and Hank are hunks ;)

A couple of weeks ago a co-worker told me I looked like Meg Ryan which boosted my ego even though I don't look like her except the haircut.

11. jaybone you shouldn't complain, edward norton is a hottie :D

i used to get pissed in high school coz all the water polo team used to tell me i looked like TORI SPELLING *ugh*

i totally don't either, except then this biker dude @ our local town festival told me that i looked like her.

bleh.

2 people have told me i look like the girl from m*a*s*h, too but again i don't see it!

i'm just me i guess :p

12. The dreams i've had about Meg Ryan would have me arrested!!

Good morning darlin Stony!

13. this weirdo told me once that i looked like julia stiles, I just thought he was crazy, but since then a few people have told me the same thing. It's strange I never thought that I looked like anyone, i thought i was an original...

14. Hank, I meant to tell you that I only live about thirty minutes away from the Almyra Club, where you recorded your last album.

15. My uncle saw a picture of me when he visited our house and said, "Hey, I didn't know you knew Laura Dern!" :)

16. tim robbins.... Not the coolest but oh well.

17. what do you mean?
    tim robbins is kick ass!!

18. I'll second that! he can come visit me anytime!

19. Guess if I had to pick a celeb look-a-like it would have to be Danny Devito LOL , with LOTS more hair LMAO!!!

20. I looked like Ed from the Chemical Brothers, until he had a haircut. before that i was told i looked like jim carey.

but if i could have anyone i wanted to play me in a movie it would have to be weed luvin woody. :D

Digit