What movie scarred you as a kid?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by cheeto_soda, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Mac and Me was absolute terror when the father alien was walking the highway.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The only movie that freaked me out was Candyman.. and this is from a kid who watched Faces of Death. I don't know what it was.. Candyman just creeped me out.

3. The black cauldron scared the shit out of me when I was little

Haha I forgot about Candyman, that shit was badass

[​IMG]

5. Scared or scarred?

I wasn't a kid, but the village scarred me, made me not want to pay to watch movies anymore. Still really havent, probably paid to see about 5 or 6 movies since. Netflix everything now. Fuck m night.

6. #86 beautiful, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  7. "It"

The next 3-4 years after seeing that movie, I would book the fuck out of the bathroom immediately after flushing the toilet.. I also always expected blood to start pouring out of the faucet after turning it on.

8. The Shining
    A Clockwork Orange
    The Hills Have Eyes
    Requiem for a Dream

This. 

10. this part also fucked me up

11. Stir of echoes

The way that girl's ghost walked in the living room gave me nightmares for years

12. #92 Tonika, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    The original exorcist
    I still can't watch that movie now & usually nothing bothers me.

13. Close encounters of the third kind. I really don't remember a lot of it I must have been 4 or 5 watching it with my parents. Except one scene, when these screws start loosening on the floor or something like that. I lost my shit and didn't watch the rest and to this day don't want anything to do with it.

14. You should watch Close Encounters, it's a really great movie. And really not all that scary once you see it and find out what's really going on. That's about the only scene that could be frightening though.

15. I just can't do it. Even though I was like 5, and now I'm 29, That one scene just fucked me up so badly for some reason I'm not going to try. It's like this crazy psychological thing I can't get past. I'm a little anxious even talking about it. seriously. Wtf right?

16. I can't watch Charlie Brown. I mean I can but my whole life I thought the animation was a bit creepy

17. The Shinning

The Exorcist

I wasn't a kid, but both turned my soul cold.

18. #99 grasscoty, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    Alfred Hitchcock's "The birds". That movie gave me nightmares as a kid. Today i laugh my ass off at it.

Watching my wedding video has scarred me for life.

19. The sixth sense