1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

What movie really fks u up???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Xavior, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Please share - my friends and I have been watching Ace Ventura - Pet Detective over and over and over again - I'm sick of it.

Some other ones that have really screwed with my head was:

The Rock
    Deep Impact
    Independence Day

...pretty much any movie where the world is about to end ... I havent seen The Sum of All Fears while high yet, but I bet that would screw me up big time.
  2. Donnie Darko
  3. if its late at night theres some trippy shit on the independant film channel sometimes plent y of drug shit and lesbians but you gotta be careful cuz sometimes youll put that on when youre blazed then lie down and then youll realize the movie is french so be careful
  4. requiem for a dream
    american histor x

my two fave movies
  5. Gremlins
    Full Metal Jacket (love that movie)
    The Matrix
    Jeepers Creepers (mwahaha)
    Bad Moon
    Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    And a few others ....
  6. yeah donnie darko as well........good choice hempress.......Peace out.......Sid
  7. The scene in the beginning of Ace Ventura is what really screws us up. Haha.
  8. Here's a list of the movies I've watched in the last 2 weeks. Most of these were while stoned or drunk or both.

Big Daddy
    Remember the Titans
    Fight Club
    Half Baked (2 or 3 times)
    Requiem for a Dream
    Virgin Suicides
    Event Horizon
    Billy Madison
    Super Troopers (2 or 3 times)
    The Matrix
    Mr. Deeds
    Almost Famous
    Ocean's 11
    Ladies Man
    High Fidelity
    Meet the Parents
    Art of War
    American Beauty
    The Shining
    Mission to Mars
    O Brother Where Art Thou
    As Good As It Gets

And in conclusion I'd like to say Kazaa Lite rocks!!!

9. Word
  10. peoples... what about the cheech and chong series... damn i can watch them over and over again, high or not... and they dont get old....

also fight club and fear and loathing in las vegas
  11. as for movies that fuck with your mind.......
    the big lebowski, and fight club
    for a REAL mindfuck, get as stoned as possible and watch "The Ring" in a dark room..... wow
  12. that movie fucked me up even not being high - but im gonna try it with my friends next time we get a decent stash ;)
  13. I'd have to say fight club is a really fucked up movie to watch stoned
  14. What's neat to do when watching Fight Club stoned is whenever Brad Pitt does one of his big speeches picture Edward Norton talking. It really pulls the movie together. And I notice more stuff every time I watch that movie.
  15. I watched The Ring last night.......alone........in the dark........
    It fucked with my head pretty bad for some reason. I was just in one of those moods where you can get like that really easy if anyone understands that.

I'm too scared of it to watch while stoned. lol. I'm a pussy. But then again, aren't girls usually that way? I know I am. lol
  16. Cheaters is a good movie....very funny :D
  17. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas and the Mad Max movies :)
  18. A Clockwork Orange
    Waking Life
    Star Wars

19. Fear and loathing is a damn good movie. Mad Max is just a little wierd for me, but I seem to like em for some reason. Lol
  20. the 'wall'
    is a pretty fuked up one
    can ONLY undersatnd it when im stonneed

Grasscity Deals Near You