what movie is it

Discussion in 'Movies' started by KillaWillaBilla, Jul 21, 2012.

1. so i read about a movie somewhere that was supposed to be pretty tight. right from the start it shows some coincidences that happen and the whole movie is based on how life is a bunch of non random coincidences. sorry if this is vague can anyone help me out with the title of this film???

2. Hmm nope. I read a book called The Celestine Prophecy that sounds like that, though.

3. bummer this sucks lol

4. But the book is fantastic. Simply written yet intriguing and I'd recommend it if the plot you described appeals to you.

5. The one with Jim Carry?

6. na not with jim man im going crazy been googling for like 2 hours lol

7. butterfly effect??!

8. ^ Damn you!!

[​IMG]

great movie :).

9. na it was supposed to be like butterfly effect that is what made me find it at one point

10. I am Legend?

There´s a coincidence with a butterfly that helps Will etc...

11. Chaos Theory?

I've never seen it, but a friend mentioned it and described it ina similar way. Life being a chain of one thing leading to another and shit

12. na its not those i have no idea at this point fucking gonna drive me insane by the end of the weekend lol

13. Maybe it was the movie "Crash" from 2005.Wiki it,I'm not sure how to explain the movie but alot of coincidences happen between all the characters.

14. Does sound like Crash

15. lol crash was an awesome movie one of my favorites, but I FINALLY figured it out, I was thinking of Magnolia

16. Damn shoulda known that one. Good movie :)