What movie has made you cry?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 16, 2006.

1. I agree..that was a damn good movie..and very underadvertised I think..I found the ending very sad but it didn't really make me cry because I kind of saw it coming..unfortunate but predictable.

2. [quote name='"chell72"']
    I agree..that was a damn good movie..and very underadvertised I think..I found the ending very sad but it didn't really make me cry because I kind of saw it coming..unfortunate but predictable.[/quote]

Well I saw it when I was young like 10-12 somewhere around that age

3. I think that is actually a good age to watch such a movie..considering the subject matter..I know some kids who could take a leeson or two from it.

4. [quote name='"chell72"']
    I think that is actually a good age to watch such a movie..considering the subject matter..I know some kids who could take a leeson or two from it.[/quote]

It's interesting you said that cuz after seeing that I always thought when ever I can I will pay it forward..it made me a better person really.

5. And I think that is truly outstanding.:D

6. I think Pursuit of Happiness got me teary-eyed. Like when Will Smith and his son get kicked out of their home and they have to sleep in a subway station bathroom, it gets really sad. But of course in the end he becomes a huge success and lives a happy life.

7. Seven Pounds kind of did a number on me.

8. Bastard Out of Carolina
    Steel Magnolias

9. These were all when I was a kid.

Pokemon
    Lion King
    Titanic

And I almost teared during toy story 3

10. I Am Legend, when the dog dies. That was so sad.
    And one of the Pokemon movies from when I was a kid, when Ash turns to stone and Pikachu cries a single tear to revive him.

11. I forgot about bastard Out Of Carolina..that movie was soooo sad...I've only seen it once, I honestly don't think I could bear to watch it again.

12. amelie gets me every time when she walks that old blind dude across the street and narrates for him.

'the end of america' messes with me too...alot of documentaries do when I realize how screwed up some things are in the world.

13. 50/50 got me good. I was trying hard to not seem too obvious about it in the theater.

14. Into the wild.. I didnt tear up because I weas sad. I cried because I was amazed at what he done how he gave up everything and went into the wilderness.. And how everyone is stuck on this soceity..

15. blood diamond when i watched it when i was young, second time no idea why i cried lol

16. Pan's Labyrinth's when the little girl got shot, Gran Torino when clint got shot, and Scarface when Gina got shot.

Damn, guns are a sad thing...

17. #718 RedMagic, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Radio. That is such a sad movie. Great movie, don't get me wrong, but holy fucktits is it sad. I remember bawling in the theater when his mom had the heart attack and died. That was the only time I've ever seen it and it's been years, but I garuntee it'd still be a tear jerker if I watched it right now. Awesome movie though, like I said.

I remember when Mufasa died in the Lion King and Simba's like nudging him telling him to get up and shit, That was really sad. I just got goosebumps just thinking about that part haha.

18. Grand Torino made me cry and I never cry during moives.

19. My Dog Skip. Dog got hit with a shovel.