What movie has made you cry?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Yea, I'll admit! I've been teary eyed over a movie before.

The only one that made me a little watery eyed was "Braveheart." It was just sad as hell at the end. He fought so hard, only to have his wife murdered, himself tortured and killed at the end...sad. :( FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOMMM!

But, that movie is badass though. :D

What movie has gotten to you?

[​IMG]

2. million dollar baby, but not like a full balling with streams of tears lol only teary eyed

3. ...none.

Maybe the lion king when i was about 8

4. i cried during adam sandler's "click" movie... some pretty deep stuff to think about in there.... :eek: who'd a thunk it....

5. Land before time...2 I think it was.

6. Titanic :(

[​IMG]

....:rolleyes:

7. fahrenheit 9/11

republican assholes

8. Big Fish and Finding Neverland have me crying for like 40 minutes afterwards; every time.

Especially Finding Neverland, it's my absolute favorite movie, but Peter Pan type stuff always has me on edge... and when Barrie says, "That... is Neverland." That moment on I will be in tears.

I'm not afraid to admit it. And if you havn't seen Finding Neverland, i do suggest you add it to your list. The first time I saw it I ran out ot Wal-Mart at 2 in the morning just to buy it because I couldn't wait until 10am to buy from Target or Best Buy... I just had to have it. hah

9. Same, this movie has me in tears every time I think it's included in the documentry section. :'(

10. [​IMG]

Petri was a fuckin' badass!

11. [​IMG]

Spike was totally the stoner dino. :smoking:

12. ^ Yeh he was.

13. Yeah, Finding Neverland is definetly a dope movie, it had me in a little tear jerker.

14. land before time, and blow, and probably some others i forgot of. But i never really cry, if anything my eyes just water :p

15. Harold And Kumar, When the hippy guy selling weed got his Pound taken away..That made me a little bit teary eyed :(

16. black hawk down
    i got real choked up at the end
    also my dog skip

17. "Don't touch! That's my baby!"

The Irish guy in Braveheart was my favorite. He was crazy as hell. :p

18. wasnt he scottish...?

19. Nah, not William Wallace himself. His little, crazy Irish friend who brought help at the end. He was kickass.