What "mod" or tank is right for me?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Blowin_Kk, Apr 22, 2018.

1. I quit smoking pot not so long ago because I need to start my career soon and smoking pot prohibits me from doing so. That being said I haven't smoked in a couple days now. Yes I feel the withdrawals lately but I'm 100% sure I'm not going to be toking any time soon. That being said I would smoke everyday so I was a huge pot head you might say. I know vaping is totally different because I've tried it before and even though it doesn't get you "high" I must say the "buzz" you get is quite pleasing. I don't smoke cigarettes so I don't think I'll need much nicotine in my juice. Can anyone help me on which brand vaporizer to buy? And what e juice would be right for me? I'm sure vaping will be enough to distract me from kush and I can use someone's help that has experience with both vaping and weed. Let me know what you guys think. I'm looking for something with moderate clouds and a pretty decent buzz. Thanks for reading. Cheers

2. Three questions before you can say which is the best:
    Are you only vaping concentrates/liquid or flower as well?
    Does it matter if the vaporizer will fit in a pocket?
    How much $$$?

If you don't care about stealthyness or size go with Storz & Bickel Crafty.
    PAX will fit in your pocket. Both of these will work with dry herb, about the same price $250 - $280.

This list has the Crafty at 3rd best and Pax as 4th best, but they're the highest rated that work with flower as well as concentrates.
    https://hightimes.com/products/best-portable-vaporizers-2017/10/

3. You are going to be looking at different types of kit depending on whether you plan on blowing huge clouds or being a bit more discrete.
    I use a SMOK Alien mod which is powerful enough to do either without being too chunky, with an Aspire Cleito tank with 5ml fat boy extender, which you will really need if you ever use the rebuildable RDA deck.
    I have also used the Wismech RX2/3 mod which was great until I broke it (tried to use while chaging it), various Eleaf products and countless small form cigarette types, but I think the SMOK Alien is one of my favourites so far.
    The Cleito is my main go to tank, and I find has a really nice balance between vapour quality, flavour, rate of ejuice consumption, leakage and longevity of coils.
    Best thing is find a local vape shop and have a play there.
    From what you say about moderate clouds and a decent buzz, I think a setup similar to mine should suit you well.
    I had a similar reason to you to start vaping and found it to be a very satisfying alternative so hope it works for you as well.

4. If you're looking for a pure nicotine buzz, maybe look into buying a Juul. They have different flavors, like e-juice and the starter kit is around $50. I'm sure you could find one at a local gas station that carries them. You said you want moderate clouds though, so I'd say go to a vape shop nearby and look around and see if anything catches your eye. I'm running a Smok Pro-color 225W full setup, and it works very well, blows good clouds and it hits like a beauty. About the E-Juice, I'd start off with a 3mg nicotine juice because 6mg and up can be pretty harsh, especially if you aren't used to nicotine. Experiment with flavors till you find one you like.

5. voopoo drag with fireluke mesh