What MJ means to me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K1ngSk1n, Aug 20, 2010.

1. So me and my dad just had a talk about stuff and we talked about what happened after my mum died and he asked me all about why I smoked pot and I told him it was a good method of escaping, I said that it is the best way to relieve all of the mental pains that you experience buy making you very simple if you will... I told him that if I get upset or worried I can take a few hits and just zone out. Experience a state of mental clarity if you will.

I said that I can just chill and watch TV for a while, completely clear my thoughts of whatever was up and just chill for a while without having to worry about the pressures of life and all that stuff.

Damn I love Mary Jane.

I'm coming to the end of a 5 week T-Break/Holiday and I can say completely honestly that when I can't have that few hours a day when I just sit back and get high in the evening it makes me a bad person. I get angry really easily, I feel sad about the smallest things and just generally am not a nice guy to be around. I actually hate myself when I don't get high, I become a terrible person and I end up getting pissed off really easily. I also indulge in things which are bad for me, like smoking cigarettes and getting drunk. I'm quite glad that I realised this about myself as I know how I am now without having those few hours in the evening just to chill out and forget the pressures of the world.

I also love the community around weed, all stoners have something in common, we can all talk and generally all get along. I know that I wouldn't have met a few of my greatest mates if we didn't have weed in the mixture. It's great stuff and we need to embrace and legalise this god given plant that brings peace and happiness to all.

Sorry if I went on a bit / this doesn't make much sense, I'm kinda drunk right now.