Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what mistakes did you make being a noob?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UWMTOKER, Jan 17, 2010.

1. 1) smoking out of pop cans (tastes like shit!) smoke is so harsh
    2) buying off of people other than my sister (got ripped off soooooo bad)
    3) not investing in a piece
    4) not inhaling till my sister taught me
    5) took me a while to finally understand "sucking the flame down"
    6) ashing the bowl to early (weed was still black not grey)
    7) smoking way to much one not and puking off my first bong (still worth it)

2. i did the same thing my bro and some of his friends told me to smoke up even after they'd put it down, should've know better i blew chunks everywhere and was so ripped i was even afriad to fall asleep...for some strange reason i enjoyed it:eek:

3. dude one time i dropped a whole dub on concrete outside and i had to pick it all up but when i did it was all green and no sand or shit got in it so it was ok.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:
    but man it was just like "where the fuck's our dub??"
    "shit it's on the ground! fuck!" but i picked it all up

4. haha all these are way too funny.
    but my worst mistake was buying a 20 bag at school and got majorly skimped. wasnt even enough for a bowl pack. and smoking out of soda cans all the time. so nasty.

5. When I started off, I would always get the mouth piece wet. Sometimes I would laugh or cough in the middle of my hit and blow the weed out of the bowl.

I also dumped bongs, lost lighters, dropped weed, all when I used to get super blasted my first year. I also coughed so hard once that I puked all over the floor, lol

6. My first few times were from J's and I never inhaled the smoke into my lungs, and it would only go in my mouth. Then I would wonder why I didn't feel high, until I took my first grav and it FORCED the smoke into my lungs and I got truly high for the first time. Best high EVER. :eek:

That, and just bein a dick in general about weed, I mean I was a fucking prick, or "weed nazi," haha. Those days are long gone though, this was when I first started smoking about 4 years ago.

7. my and my friend got hooked up with a dub of some fire for half price. we split a bowl then threw away the rest not wanting to carry it around with us :cry: still feel bad to this day

8. remember, try NOT to BLOW into any pieces or jays or blunts because it will never be a good thing. (unless you're cleaning a piece after it's cached)

maan it's gonna snow soon

9. Oh man....ok here goes. Me and my friend decied to try it for the first time a loooooooooong time ago! And we got our vaporizer and everything. Well even though one of our friends who was as seasoned toker at the time told us to take it slowly cuz the vaporizer is a sleaper and it will take time for us to feel it, we didn't listen. We wanted to feel it instantly and so we kept on complaining that we weren't high even though we were vaping. So we decided to fill up the tube A LOT, I mean we probably ground like 1-2 grams and stuffed it in there and started to vape that. well yeah.........um, u can only imagine our condition after we finished it completely....and it was our first times also......:D:smoking::D

10. my biggest problem was always lighting the bowl i would always burn myself it would either have to be rolling or someone had to light it for me un til my friends made me learn how to light one

11. Making an ass out of myself by getting higher than I'm used to and doing some embarrassing shit.

Torching the FUCK out of a bowl every now and then. I swear it was on accident! :eek:

Pulling through the last hit of a bubbler so hard that I splashed bong water in my mouth...twice.

Blowing back into the pipe creating weed confetti. :( The worst mistake next to breaking a piece, in my humble opinion.

I've never broken a piece, and have only confetti'd once. With all the smoking I've done by now, I don't think it'll ever happen again! :)

12. Saved a picture of my combined pickup to my friend and leaving the picture in my file which was set to slide show wallpaper. haha my mom saw it and freaked out. "why is there a picture of pot sitting on the coffee table on your computer?" I was fourteen at the time. stupid stupid stupid

13. man i told you that stuff was dro:rolleyes:

14. This winter break, i wasnt new or anything but made a nooooooooooob mistake. Went to smoke the rest of my dank i brought home from school. At home i cant find dank buds at school my boy gets the dankest buds.

So i conserved it had 1 bowl left, which is all you need. Parents were sleeping so i went to the garage to rip the bowl quick. I was going to quickly and took too big of a hit and coughed all my dank on the floor. Not going to lie it hurt real bad, i was emotionally scared for a few days.

15. Damn I’m 8 years too late Anyways, if you see this message, how much (days,months, years) out of cans?

• Like Like x 1