Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what mistakes did you make being a noob?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UWMTOKER, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I had a problem blowing weed out the bowl in the beginning.

2. The biggest mistake I made as a noob was when I bought a dime-bag off of somebody, but I wasn't comfortable carrying it on me, so I gave it to a friend to hold. Apparently, they put it down and one of the guys we were with stole it. I was stoned out of my fucking mind, so I didn't know what to do, but he was the only guy that didn't empty his pockets, and he was known for being a klepto (they were sketchy dudes, in general). I was so pissed that I lost almost a whole gram of weed, but I learned my lesson after that. I haven't let anybody else (except my sister) handle my weed since.

One of my friends blew into the bong the first time she tried to hit it. :laughing: She ruined the whole bowl of weed, and she wasn't allowed to smoke with them for a long time. LOL!

3. Checking the weight/dryness of the bud. More times than I'd like to admit, I've had a skimped bag that was a little damp. :mad:

4. LOL. yeah i would say not buying a piece earlier. and laughing and blowing the weed out while high.

5. my biggest noob mistake was always buying a half of reggie and smoking the worst rolled joints ever haha i still can't roll a decent joint...but i only smoke dank now so i stick to pieces :p unless a friend offers to roll up a blunt of theirs haha

6. I'd say early early early days I got beat trying to buy an Ounce of KB. Just straight up beat for over $230, I was a little tyke ya know? Didn't know a thing, almost gave up but figured it's all apart of the hard knocks of life.

7. This ^^^. lol, I've only done it once and wasn't my fault haha

8. i thought when you burnt the weed and it turned black, it was done. didnt realise for a while that you hit that shit til its grey :p

9. Two things:

#1 - Before I knew what a grinder was, I always would load my pipe up with everything; stems, seeds, everything. I prefer my grinder nowadays.

#2 - I waited too long to get a vaporizer, thinking it wasn't worth the cost. IMO, my vapes have paid for themselves over and over. I can't believe it took me so long to invest in them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Geeking the fuck out, like laughing my ass off non stop. pissed my friends (who were seasoned) the hell off. Needless to say, I only laugh my ass off for a bit, usually one or two times a sesh, anymore.

11. Everytime i roasted a cigarette i lit the whole damn thing on fire.
    prolly ruined 100+

12. Haha I can remember the first time I ever smoked weed. Neither I nor any of my friends had ever blazed, we were chilling in this park on a baking hot summer's day when some black dude comes up, "You guys wana buy some weed" or something like that. We must have only been about 13 so I'm relatively sure he would have ripped us off. But nevertheless we had this weed...

...had no idea how to make it smokeable.

In the end we put it in a receipt, stuck it closed with pritt stick and borrowed a lighter off some bloke in the street! Good thread :)

13. fumblin, spillin ashtrays, loosing lighters constantly, spaceshot smokers can do anything to kill ur buzz

14. The first time I ever smoked (it was a bowl)... I blew :(

15. Not inhaling. The very first time I smoked I was scared to inhale because it hurt. Eventually I figured out how, and thought I had to puke. The people I was with let me finish the bowl since I hadn't gotten more than one good hit.

16. Besides not inhaling properly the first few times I smoked, I have to admit that I threw up once after taking a hit off of a dutchie while I was a noob.. luckily we were outside.

17. Hell, I've been smoking for 8 years and just a couple months ago I puked a little off a steamroller hit. I really underestimated the power of all that unfiltered smoke. One can't possibly be expected to know everything...

I was stoned like high school all over again after that, however.

18. My biggest mistake when I started,

not telling my mom and dad that I smoked pot.

Seriously, my mother and father were stoners from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I thought I was buying quality stuff, from this fellow we called "T-bone".

The first time my dad pulled out hash, I had no idea. So after about 2 years of poor education, my actual parents taught me everything I'd ever need to know about Marijuana, including growing.

Hell, my mom taught me how to roll a joint properly. My dad was better, he introduced me to a real pipe. Before that, it was coke cans and faucet screens.

Ugh, how long ago that was :smoking:

19. not inhaling properly seems to be a pretty common nooby mistake, but we all learn in time. :smoking:

but for me it was leaving lighters in my pockets for my mom to find while doing the laundry and leaving a mug full of ashes in plain sight.

20. I blew weed out of the bowl..like WAY out of the bowl (even into my friends face once) a few times lol. Most of them were because I had coughed AS i was hitting it..me and my friends arent overprotective of our weed so it was pretty damn funny and no one cared but yah, if I did that in a group of GC'ers id prob get crucified.