Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What misconception bothers you most

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Feb 10, 2009.

1. The worst one by far is the stupid fucking commercial where the dog is talking to the girl saying how different she is when she smokes and that he misses the old her omg drives me crazy!

2. I love that commercial. I think it's hilarious.

3. The laziness misconception is a big no no for me, I love to get high and bike around or go for a good 5 hour walk.

4. Apparently the message of that commercial is indicas are bad but sativas are ok ;)

5. That you're stupid. I'm not stupid, I'm fucking high god dammit.

6. Past weekend I blazed had a great time chilling, some other people drank, three different fist fights broke out among FRIENDS. I don't know of anyone scrapping when they're smoking. My one friend bled all over his garage, kind of amusing to watch.

7. One of my friends said If you eat weed you can die.