Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What might be causing this ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sandiegodank, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Has anyone had this happen to them.???Well I have been smoking almost everyday for about 4 years. Sometimes when im sitting down ill blank out for about 1-3 seconds and not know what im doing/sometimes where im at . Ive been thinking about life alot more. This started happening about 3 weeks ago.

The blanking out thing is whats worrying me. Ill be walking somewhere and i dont even know what im doing for like 3 seconds... It doesent sound like a long time but its just weird...

oh and when this happens i am not high....

2. If everything goes black, and you have those dizzy moments where you dk whats happening, its because you not getting enough oxygen sometimes.

This used to happen to me alot, especially when i watched tv. because i would be sitting there, breathing very slowly and not exerting much energy, then suddenly get up to go do something and have those mini blackouts. its because ur brain starts crankin up its power but it was so sudden u didnt have enough oxygen to sustain it.

Nothing to do with weed, and nothing i can really recommend to help it. It probably happens when your sober because weed more than likely helps it. keeping you at a regulated heart beat and slow smooth breathing.

3. #4 sandiegodank, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you very much! I think this is it because the last month I have been at home doing
    Nothing to a leg injury ( really bad) ... It makes complete sense... What you think i could do?? I
    Cant walk for a whileee

4. Wait... im a bit confused, what you originally described... doesnt sound like a head rush (which is what the 2nd post describes, and they are no fuckin fun hahahah) Do you just space out, but still have sight, and just have NO idea whats going on.... at random times... or do you black out when becoming active after not, or standing up or something?

Those are 2 completely different things i would say

5. Theres actualy a name for it

its called "stonerpotheaddankanitis"

The only cure.. is more bong rips

6. Fuck yeah man +rep

7. Thanks man :wave:

8. #9 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
    Sounds similar to absence seizures but not very likely.

I think you are spacing out. You have opened your mind with the aid of grass and it may be slipping into your "sober" conciousness.

Nothing wrong with it but if it continues for an extended period of time and interferes with your life I would talk to a doc.

9. hahahah nice tag "stoned as fuck"

but ya i get these too just like the one guy said its like a head rush and my vision goes blurry for a couple seconds when i stand up from sitting down

10. #11 sandiegodank, Jun 10, 2011
    Yea... Exactly mann

11. #12 sandiegodank, Jun 10, 2011
    Idk if this is going to make sense but my mind has completely changed... I think about things way different now. I almost feel like some philosopher. Should i call my doctor if it
    Happens like 3 times a day? Sometimes im doing work and i dont even know what im doing for like 5 seconds

12. #13 sandiegodank, Jun 10, 2011
    Lmao ... It does help

13. Well ive been smoking for 6 year's never blanked out but i used to think a hella lot on life when i was in highschool. It seem's to me that when you under the Euphoria of the Cannabis plant you think alot more on thing's. You ever get the chance question life with someone who isn't a complete douche and will talk to you it get's deep sometime's

14. #15 sandiegodank, Jun 10, 2011
    Yea man u think about ur future and shit. Yea i hate the people who thinks ur a fag if u talk about life wit a friend

15. #16 Doobious Joe, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    You sound like you might be over thinking and possibly might be stressed on a subconscious level. I get the impression that you, generally speaking, don't have a large or supportive friend circle. Meaning, although you may have a ton of friends, you don't really trust any of them with your emotions, which is totally normal, btw! I'm totally guessing based on life experience here, but I think you are having the very beginning symptoms of panic attacks. I had the same thing happen to me for years and as I got older and wiser the symptoms have progressively gotten worse to the point that sometimes after the head rush and confusion goes away I find myself in a full blown panic. Basically, as we grow up and become more aware of the REAL world and how fucked up we and everyone else actually is...Well, we start to over think things. We become concerned with things outside of our immediate control. We start to second guess our station in life and maybe even get to the point of major regret about past choices and/or our honest but detrimental naivety as to how things really are...this is normal...unfortunately the panic attacks aren't. I would suggest that you take it easy when this happens and try not to focus on it too much. If you find yourself in this condition more than say once or twice a month you may have somethings on your mind whether you know it or not and may need to vent this info in order to feel better. Eventually, if you ignore this it will get worse.

Of course it could be nothing and you are totally fine, so who knows...just throwing darts out into the darkness kind of...

16. It's called epilepsy, go to a doctor

I'm just fucking with you

17. #18 sandiegodank, Jul 7, 2011
    Pretty close... I do have many friends, but
    None that I really trust . I really have noticed how fucked up the world really is. I do think about things more. I havent had the black outs for a week.. Its my excersise habits... Now that im working out again its much better..