What methods of smoking are available to me ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steam420, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hello, I quit smoking (Tobacco) 6 weeks ago today after 4-6 years of being a smoker, I don't want to quit smoking cannabis though, i only really smoke weed with friends and as they all smoke tobacco they always mix tobacco in the joint.

what are other methods of smoking cannabis that i can do without tobacco ?

I have only ever smoked joints with tobacco when i was a smoker myself so im not sure on other options, i have heard of the other methods such as bongs, bowls, bubblers and vaporizers but i have never used them and embarrassingly not even sure how they work.

Any advice ?

2. Hey man congrats on quitting, that's a big accomplishment. Don't let your friends push you in the wrong direction. As for how to smoke, you can always roll joints with just weed, it's much better than with tobacco added, imo.

You can also go to a local gas station/convenience store/head shop and get a little pocket-size glass pipe. You can look up videos of people smoking pipes on Youtube, it's not too complicated.

You can also get one of these bad boys, which I'm very fond of:
    [​IMG]

It's basically a pipe shaped like a cigarette. You just stuff weed in one end, light it, and smoke. Great for smoking in public or on the go.