What method of smoking took your marijuana virginity?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Verdant Nature, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Joints, bongs, blunts, roors, vaporizor, cannabis food?

For me it was joints. It was a very sunny day and me and a few friends toked some tootsie to Bob Marley. It set the scene for the next few years.

2. A couple rips from a lung, boy was I gone all day haha :smoking:

3. Hmmm I guess I forgot to put lungs and cannabis food in the poll option = /

4. First time I smoked, it was out of an apple!

5. For me it was either something home made or a spoon.. Can't actually remember haha

6. A joint of some really skunky smelling stuff. My next door neighbor and best friend and I used to walk back into the woods to smoke cigarettes (I was a dumb little kid then...no more cigs for me these days). His sister, who was older than us and very hot, was smoking a joint with her boyfriend back there and invited us to join.

We could barely walk back to his house. I wound up laying on my side on his ping pong table just laughing and laughing. The next year I started growing, and the rest is history.

7. #9 SEMS1, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    lmao i just do it because i get bored, you dont need to get you knickers in a knot.

8. Grow up. There's no need to flame.

9. lol im just tired of this guy sayin stupid things in the thread i mean if hes sooo bored then he should go smoke a pipe and stop bitchin about where thrads should be hes not a mod or anything

10. I'm sitting down smoking a massive session check my pickup thread.

Don't YOU smoke at the comp?

11. 2.5 foot zong. Closer to 4-4.5 feet unwound.

2 or 3 bowls later and i still wasn't high...

12. First time I smoked it was out of a can! Glad those days are over!

13. Summer of the year of age 15.
    A big ol dime sized blunt.
    My 23 year old heavy set black friend asked me if I smoke weed I was like, no.

He was like you got 10 bucks?
    and it was set in motion.

Not sure what brand blunt tho.
    I sat there and watched him roll that blunt.
    I was amazed.

We smoked it and I was gone all night ha:smoking:

14. Free speech man. He's entitled to his opinion and he wasn't obnoxious about it...unlike the way you are being. It's your right to be a whiney bitch about it though :)

Peace and pot. :smoking:

15. I've smoked many times before the first time I got high..

the first time I smoked I was about 12 and me and my friend tried to roll a joint out of toilet paper.... yah that didnt work too well... (come on I was 12)

then the next time I stole a couple hits out of my dad's pipe
    that he thought he hid well (still didn't get high)

but the first time I actually got high I took apart a pen and used hollow rod and packed it with a single bud and hit it until the pen started to melt and the cherry flew down my throat
    and a half an hour later I was on all fours laughin uncontrollably... tears coming out my eyes stomach hurt from laughing...

crazy times

yah but the melted pen was gross i was young and dumb

16. foilies for a couple years =]

17. my friends glass bong.

18. me, age 13, with my friends family camping. his older brother had some and we made a primitive stone and a bottle contraption where we would burn the weed on the rock and suck up the smoke with the bottle.