What method of smoking gets you the most medicated?

Discussion in 'General' started by Space_and_Time, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I personally get very stoned when I am smoking anything water related. My bong usually does the trick but other water methods like the classic gravity bong do the same. When I'm smoking through a pipe I usually wont feel an equal buzz compared to that of a bong unless I smoke a bit more weed than I would have in my bong. And joints hardly get me high at all, but damn they are fun to smoke.

So do any of you feel the same way about a particular method of smoking your herb?

2. Gravity bong for sure

3. bong. plain and simple. :bongin:

same here! I don't know what it is about those things but they just provide such an intense high compared to really any other method 

5. It depends, I can smoke a face blunt and be as high as if i smoked a bowl in a bong. Now if I smoke that dub i just rolled up in a bong then I'll be higher for sure. I'm a bong man at heart, really. Can't wait till I live on my own and can start a proper showcase collection.

6. Gravity bong!!!!!

7. Bong rips are part of every sesh

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dabs. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

• Like Like x 2
  9. bong definitely. blunts are fun with people though cause everyone gets high

10. I agree. I always go for my bong first. Or bubbler, gravity bong...whatever.

11. gravity bongs is all I do lately, mostly to conserve. but that and blunts.

12. bong no doubt