What means more to you? (A poll for the fellas)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wykid, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Lol, could you imagine having just balls, how rediculous it would look.

2. fuck this shit. i dont even like balls.

3. another option.

4. D.... you fuckin crazy boy... lol all that damn weed done gone n fucked u up mang... haha hey.. lets box the bed of my truck again tonight haha...

5. haha, suck balls. in that situation, im sure eventually someone would...

6. lmfao! goddamn I love being high.

Fëanor, you should be thinking like grass roots here... haha. Even though your first post was funny as hell. --- I wouldn't even notice your nuts weren't there, so just date potheads... (literal scarsam) :smoking:

7. Id keep my dingaling ;) :D
    id just hold my emty nut sack with my hand when shes looking ;)
    If no nuts,it would be better from behind...nothing to flap in the way...lol

8. LMFAO +rep

9. I'd keep my dick. Who would want balls and no use for them?

10. I'd keep the penis.

I mean what is the use of a syringe without a needle... It's the only metaphor I can think of, I'm not being modest.

Secondly- yeah you wouldn't have as much testosterone production AT ALL- still a bit from your adrenal (apparently you yanks call em suprarenal but I dunno) glands and liver but NOWHERE NEAR as much. That could be remedied by testosterone production which, yes, would feed back and make your testicles shrink but NO TESTICLES ANYWAY!

You'd still be able to ejaculate normally as most of the fluid comes in from the seminal vesicles and (I believe to a lesser extent) the prostate- both of which are actually situated underneath your bladder- I.e. IN YOUR PELVIC CAVITY. Plus you'd have a completely normal orgasm as that's due to pelvic floor muscle contractions. So no you wouldn't be able to last longer all.

And as for cosmetics- yes- prosthetic testicles are available.

The only two real down sides are the PAIN and the fact that you'd never be able to have kids. I guess there'd still be a way to get some sperm out of there for IVF treatments- probably by injecting the right hormones/neurotransmitters into the right places. (I dunno about this- I only have a skeleton knowledge of the process of ejaculation at the moment).

At the end of the day it all depends on your values- which at the moment are probably (for me as with a great many members of the city- the young as they're not ready to have kids yet and the old as they are pissed off at the ones they have- haha) more interested by sex than kids. But if you were in the middle... then I dunno WHAT you'd choose.

The worst fate I can imagine getting though would be to have my pudendal nerves severed. You'd have faecal and urinary urge incontinence, total loss of sensation to the penis and a lot of the scrotum/perineum (we all like a good sack/gooch tickling from time to time) and you'd be impotent. Not what you'd call good quality of life at ANY age.

11. Lol we’ve come along way since 2005

12. Lol we’re not all dogs man

13. I would call that a "daily routine"...........:love-m3j:

14. To T-Bag my ALLLLLLLLLL my friends with.......I say........:love-m3j:

15. Damn who bumped this 14 year old dusty ass thread :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sadly no comment.

17. I'd go down fighting. If my choice i is suicide it's gonna be a murder suicide with whoever took my fucking balls...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Have to keep the dick... balls are just annoying most of the time.