Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Marijuana State Should I Move To?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sw33tdwill, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Hey, I live in florida right now, And I definitley want to move to a Medical Marijuana state I just don't know where, As of now California is my #1 choice, I'm looking for a cool place to move to, A lot of dispensaries, and beautiful women.

Any (H)Ideas?

2. Depends, do you want a good life or a bad life? If you want to be the best and live the best then you must go all the way west. This is not a jest. I would not suggest myself to stop smoking cess because it is crucial to my success. Wear a vest.

3. This was absolutely no help, But at least it rhymed right? Maybe a little more insight saying Move west doesn't help me narrow it down to a specific state.

4. See, my friend,
    in the end
    you might see, my friend
    that some answers lie within
    yet outside the fringe of normal perception.
    thesaveagepony did give you a clue
    about what you might want to do
    to smoke in a state without legal issues
    West is the best
    Will you put it to the test?

5. Without a quest across the states. I fear your fate might be to cry and masturbate. Do not wait, open your gate, and let the hate pour through a potato chip. If, truly, you are equipped, you will travel to a place where I have tipped. I hope you unravel the wisdom in my breath, I'm a pretty mutha fucka.

6. I love this thread

7. Hahahahahaha, yall are tooo high...

I love GC you guys make my life complete!

8. If you do not rhyme
    a crime you have committed, in my mind
    listen to i, for i am divine, and rhyme to unlock the widsdom of time
    trust me the master, its for the good of mankind
    i am a messiah here to avert the op from a disaster
    so rhyme you fuckin bastards

9. so your going to move your life to smoke pot?

10. Man, I'm to high for this
    I just wanted a list
    nothing big not to much to ask
    something to read while I roll this grass
    So I ask which state is the best
    And all I get, Is move to the west

11. Move your life to smoke pot, why not?
    What else in life have you got?
    Are you going to stay rooted for a job?
    Collect welfare and stay stagnantly slob?
    Keeping still turns me off
    So I always find a reason to move on.
    To where? I don't care,
    It doesn't matter, here or there
    I would go anywhere
    Just to breathe some new air

12. No I just want out of Florida period, I am a smoker for medical reasons so I would want to move in a state where Medical Marijuana is legal, "I'm not moving my life to just smoke pot" Why must you make it seem like im an addict of some sort? I just want to move to Medical Marijuana state is that a bad thing? Maybe I would like to grow legally, Maybe I want to buy weed from a dispensary?

13. San Diego

14. colorado is nice if you like the outdoors, plus is around 150 an O here, lower if you get from a grower.

15. [quote name='"BHO1337"'][/quote]

Is it wrong that this turned me on?.

16. [quote name='"Sw33tdwill"']

This was absolutely no help, But at least it rhymed right? Maybe a little more insight saying Move west doesn't help me narrow it down to a specific state.[/quote]

Washington has the best laws imo. I think you can legally have up to 12 oz of dried material. Oregon is cool too. I'm moving to Michigan soon. Its cool up there too.

17. To the west! There's the best.
    I digress.

18. collierado is my reccomendation broski. especially if u like to do anything outside.

19. Don't come to California. We have too many people as it is and it's expensive as fuck!