What Makes Your Partner Amazing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sketchy Newb, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Title says it all. What things do you love about your partner?

I could ramble on forever about my girlfriend, but possibly the coolest thing about her is how accepting she is. She knows I live a life away from her and she is completely fine with that. She encourages me to be honest with her and I don't ever feel like she is judging me or disappointed in me about things I've done.

I smoke every day with my friends, and while I know she doesn't like the fact that I burn, she knows it's something I love doing and never makes a big deal about it when she knows I'm stoned. Hell, yesterday night while we were making out in my bed I got a text from a floormate asking if I wanted to burn. She saw the text and asked if she should leave so I could go hang out with him. Now I would never ditch my girlfriend to smoke weed, but just the fact that she was willing to leave because she knows how much I enjoy burning actually made me kind of happy. Acceptance like that has made me really comfortable opening up to her. While she knew I smoked weed before we were dating, I told her while we were dating that I've done shit like acid and mushrooms multiple times in the past. I thought that would be a mistake at first, but she actually thought it was interesting and was laughing when I was telling her about the shit I saw while tripping.

2. What Makes Your Partner Amazing?

she can put her fist in her mouth

3. Everything makes this boy amazing

4. My girl is also my best friend, and I smoke with her every day :)

So she's very accepting of my lifestyle. We have mostly the the same friends.

She's also very honest but loyal which is awesome.

She's wonderful:smoke:

5. My boyfriend is better! js.